Chapter three

LUCY'S P.O.V

Luke Diamond?
My heart was still beating against my heart. Why the hell would world's most wanted criminal want me here? Hoes he want something from e? What is his motive? What am I going to do? Will he kill me?

''Don't worry,  I won't kill you''
Did he read my mind? Is there any kind of gadget for that aswell? Oh my god! wait- what are you thinking Lucy!?
''What are you thinking princess?''
''Nothing..'' I say almost in a whisper.

''Babe. I know how much you fear me, but I promise you I won't hurt you until you force me to''
I just nodded not wanting to say something to show him how much I fear him
''God, you really fear me very much don't you ? '' He sounded like he was dissapointed
Okay so the world's most wanted criminal's asking me not to fear him. Is he really that dumb?

''God you look so damn cute right now, okay so now listen, go and take a shower, I'll be downstairs, come down and I'll give you something to eat. kay?
''I...do...don't have anything to wear'
He smirked Shit not again!

''You'll wear my shirt. And nothing else. Do you get that?'' He licked his lips.
What was he thinking?
I simply nodded. I tried to stand up but the pain in my body won't let me. Finally after 5 minutes of struggling I stood up only to find myself falling again. I closed my eyes not having the strength to do anything else but let myslef fall. Suddenly felt strong arms wrap around me which saved me from falling.
''God princess, why did you not ask for my help? ''
Ask for your help! You saw I was struggling to even stand. couldn't you have helped me? -_-

''
I'm in this state because...of you.''
Don't even ask me from where did I get the courage to talk to him like that.

''Look lucy, It was you fault''
''My fault?! '' I yelled ''You fucking kidnapped me!  How can you say it was my fault?

''I am warning you, Don't test my patience. You dont want more bruises on your body now. Do you? ''  He smirked. Oh how much I hate this smirk.
I gulped down and just nodded my head. He picked me bridal style and took me to tha shower,

OH MY GOD.

It was bigger than my last apartment!   It had a LCD T.V.!    Plus a Jacuzzi!  And not to forget big windows with beautiful tiles!

''Like what you see?''
''Yup, your bathroom is beautifull''
''It's not my bathroom, It's ours'' Well it did erupt butterflies in my stomach but I guess It was just the pain nothing else.
 ''Can you leave i need to-''
''Why princess? Why so shy around me ?'' He winked at me. I wanted to cry my heart out that time.
''Please, leave''
''Is it  an order princess?''
''A request''
''Good. I'll be waiting downstairs. Hurry up and don't be late''

After that he left and I made sure the door is locked. I stripped down from my clothes and sank into the bathtub with hot water .Not a good choice My stomach ached with paing
''Shit-shit-shit'' I whispered yelled
After some time I adjusted my self in the warm water and my bruises didn't hurt that much, Thank god.
I came out and all that sick-o left me was his long shirt which would reach my just a little up than my thigh.  I wore it and came out from the door. Their was a long corridor god knows where would it take me . I need to find my way to the kitchen when I can't really walk.
Great!

_____________________________________________________________________
hEY!!!!!! SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER! BUT YAY! I DEDICATED IT TO A WATTPAD FRIEND.! HOPE SHE LIKES IT  :D :D I PROMISE TO DO IT IN THE FUTURE FOR SOME MORE LOVING READERS! COZ I LOVE'EM ALL! :D FOLLW LOVE COMMENT SHARE! :D LOVE YOU ALL