I'll do it myself

Song for the chapter: Suho-Dinner

"Serenity..." Jason whispered.

"Hmm?" I kissed him back. He sighed, rubbing the exposed section of my stomach.

"We should stop..."

"You're coming to your senses now?" I whined, still kissing him, still wanting to go further.

"Slow down, Babygirl." He said in a huskier voice.

"We can go slow, slow is fine." I panted.

"Stop, Serenity." He commanded.

"Please don't stop," I panted, pressing my thighs together. "Jason, come on. Don't stop right in the middle." I whined stubbornly.

I pulled away looking at him, his pants were undone and his briefs were tugged down, exposing more of his pelvis. I bit my lip, wanting more. Wanting to see where the tattoos lead.

"You said you were going to fuck me really hard." I frowned. "What happen to that?" I sighed. He bit his lip, gripping my hair tightly from both sides, bringing me into him.

"Please?" I kissed his lips sweetly. "You want to too." He wavered for a second. I kissed him again, trying to persuade him.

He let me go. 

I bit my lip, upset and frustrated. His eyes were still dark, he looked down at my breast biting his lip. Looking down, I noticed all 5 buttons on my shirt undone, letting my breasts slip out.

"Cover up, Babygirl." He whispered while slowly buttoning up my shirt again.

"You unbuttoned it, you wanted it open." I frowned looking up at him.

"Yes, I did. But we're done with that."

"Jason..." I bit my lip, incredibly frustrated. If he wasn't going to follow through then he shouldn't have winded me up all the way.

"Self control, Baby." He zipped his pants, buckling them up.

"I'm human, we don't have that." I huffed, leaning back on my heels. I crossed my arms completely upset and embarrassed. He put his shirt back on.

He noticed the blush and scowl on my face, tilting his head he leaned down as if to kiss me. My expressions eased as I looked up at him.

"Upset?" He asked, a small smile on his face, a wicked expression.

"Yes," I answered sweetly, anticipating a kiss.

"We are stopping whether you like it or not, Babygirl." I whined as he pulled away to sit on the window sill.

Oh, I don't want to stop, I've never experienced something so intimate and pleasurable like this... especially not with someone I like as deeply as I like Jason. I want more. I want more kisses, more pleasure, more... everything.

I looked at him with dazed eyes, my thighs growing hotter just by the sight of him. He was sitting with his legs spread open, rubbing his head, and taking deep breaths.

I bit my lip as my imagination got the best of me...

He wouldn't be mad if I just play with him a little right...

With my morals clouded I wanted to tease him, I want to seduce him, I want to make him want me...

"Serenity..." Jason groaned, lifting his head to look down at me when I straddled his waist. His body is burning hot! I melted against his body, laying my chest against his. I would usually just snuggle into him but no, lust has overtaken me and quite honestly I loved it. "What do you think you are doing?"