thirty one | 31

Lirry is my fave bromance ship! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY ARE SO UNDERRATED!!!

Who's your favourite?

Ready for an all H chapter? I hope you enjoy it!

S x

de·mons

Harry.

For the entire week now, Liam hasn't stopped chattering away about the dates he's had with Josephine. I don't think he's ever been so smitten over a woman for the entire time I've known him. According to the very words he told me as soon as he saw me the night I went out with Céline and Hazel, made him seem like he was the happiest man in the world.

"She's the fucking one!" He yelled the second after I opened my door at one in the morning, then marched into my house. Clearly, he didn't want to wait until the birds were awake when he decided on telling me every single detail about the time he spent with her. However, what surprised me, was the fact that she didn't let him give her a proper kiss.

"Not yet." Was what she'd said to him. She wanted to make him wait - to see if he was worthy enough to deserve one from her.

I laughed when he told me that. Like sister, like sister. Céline and Josie were two completely different people; and from what I briefly know about her they're, somehow, almost identical.

Of course, I wasn't seeing C to be in a relationship with her. The two of us were merely friends and nothing more. Though everything we knew about each other, was way past the point where one could mistake us for being life-long besties. A small chuckle escaped my lips as I recalled the stupid hashtag of a text message I'd sent her one time.

It felt like it'd just happened yesterday, though it's been weeks. Realising how long I've known her now, was a mind-blowing piece of information to myself, that I couldn't even comprehend. It's been so many months since it happened and not as long after, was when I met her. I thought that meeting her was going to be the worst thing that I was going to experience; yet, it was the complete opposite.

"Mate, are you listening?"

"No. I stopped listening after you said, 'she's the fucking one'." I remarked.

"That was days ago since I said that." He scoffed. "Harry, you don't get it. Josephine is perfect for me. She's everything I've been missing in my entire life. Everything."

"Has she brought up Hazel yet?"

"Not yet. Céline was right when she said that it would take her a while to bring her up. Why do you think that? I mean, what if the guy she was dating really liked her, but wasn't ready to be a father figure and took off again? Could she handle that heartbreak?"

"You know her better than I do; but from what I can tell, yeah, she can definitely handle it - and well. She's also not naïve to do something like that. Josie's a strong person, like Céline. Truth be told, I don't know who's stronger than the other." I said, taking a swig from my drink. "Did she bring up anything about being a fath-"

"I mean, she did ask me how I felt about 'assholes' who leave relationships, because they can't handle responsibility."

"So I guess that's something. She's clearly testing the waters with you."

"I don't want to just test them with her. I was to drown within her, mate. I want to be in her life permanently. If she'll have me."

"You're being a fucking sap." I chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll definitely be her man."

"Don't mock me, Styles."

"Hey, I said nothing. You're the one that's head over fucking heals for her."