How Can I Help You?

Song for the chapter: Dean- Dayfly ft Sulli, Rad Museum

A whimper escaped my lips. Not from the pain of my skin tearing, not from the open vein spilling blood all over the sink but from the steel grip of Jason's hand on my wrist, cutting circulation from my hand.

Embarrassment washed over me, making me drop the scissors and avoid eye contact. His grip only got tighter, tighter to the point I thought he'd break my wrist.

"Ah..." I bit my lip, as he pulled me into him. I can't face him. I know he'll be livid. 

"What in Gods name are you doing?" He growled, lights flickering. His voice was deeper than normal, making me cry. He pulled my arm tighter. I bit my lip, softly whimpering.

"I just have to do it." I cried.

"Look. At. Me." He growled.

I slowly peaked up at him, looking back down as soon as I saw his terrifying expression. Eyebrows in a deep frown over his obsidian eyes. Jaw clenched so hard I thought his teeth would break. 

He raised me up by my arm, picking me up from the floor. I grunted, wincing as he sat me on top of the bathroom counter.

He let go of my hand, I couldn't help but notice that my wrist was perfectly fine. I kept my head down, paralyzed with fear of what he would do.

A hand around my neck slowly brought my face up to look at him. He leaned in really close, making sure I couldn't look away. I froze, not wanting to do anything that would make him angrier.

"If you ever try something this STUPID!" He punched the counter, shaking the whole house, flickering the lights. "I will personally deliver you to hell myself!" He raged, his voice deafening me. "Do you UNDERSTAND?!" He trembled in anger. I couldn't find my voice to talk so I just nodded. It was the only thing I could do. "I don't care if you lose your damn over-emotional mind, you will never take your own life. Whether you realize it or not, a life is connected to millions. You fucking idiot." He muttered. The grip on my neck was getting a little too tight so I tried to pull his hand back.

"Mph..." I grunted to myself.

"This has nothing to do with being Heavens warrior either, every single life is so monumental to each other that taking your own life effects everything!" I gripped his wrist, trying to pull his hand away but I was burned. I was burned by his tattoos. His skin was burning hot as well but the slightest touch of his tattoo legitimately burned my skin. "Your life is such a precious gift that some will never get to experience. How fucking dare you try to take it away!" Right... Jason, well all angels, don't know what it's like to live. This must've effected him personally.

"I don't care..." I whispered. I don't.

He pulled me off the counter, dragging me by the same hand I previously cut only seconds ago. He threw me on my bed, sparks in my stomach inappropriately exploding. This was definitely not the right time. I'm vehemently terrified of Jason at the current second. He gripped my wrist, pulling me into my headboard. Suddenly, I couldn't move my wrist. Same thing with my other hand.

I didn't have the courage to argue. Even with my normal personality, this side of Jason isn't someone I'd like to push.

I'm strapped to the bed and I can't move.

"I know your thoughts are driving you crazy so just listen to music." He placed my headphones on, my playlist playing.

" He placed my headphones on, my playlist playing