Soldier

Song of the chapter: Delta Rae- Bottom Of The River

1 month later

"Jason, can you carry me?" I whispered.

"Are you tired?" I nodded, tired from our excessive training. Its been a month into our training to fight with swords, specifically. I'm a lot more comfortable wielding a sword now.

Jason forced me to train everyday, as much as we could. While I fought with my sword, he fought with a plastic one dipped in paint. If I got paint on me, it symbolized a wound and lets just say most of my clothes are entirely different colors now.

He took no mercy on me. Jason was adamant in making sure I knew how to confidently use the sword to my advantage. In no way did his feelings for me hinder his objective. Which I found to be annoying, especially when dealing with feminine pains. My kisses couldn't seduce my way out of training, not even once.

"Jasooon." I whined, sitting on the ground of a hidden field in some random country. I let go of my sword, laying onto the warm grass. "I'm going to sleep." I huffed.

Surprising myself, I actually did end up falling asleep. At least for a few minutes...

The amount of times I've woken up throwing my pillow across the room mistakenly thinking it was my sword is truly ridiculous.

"Do you want me to clean you up?" Jason asked cradling me in his arms.

I nodded, a second later the familiar feeling of dizziness passed me.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Jason placed me down onto my bed before he could pull away I grabbed his neckline.

"Sleep." A kiss was placed against my forehead.

"I need you." I peaked through one eye, smiling sweetly at the view of Jason.

Without argue, he laid beside me, holding me tightly.

Feb. 9

"Serenity...." A soft voice whispered.

"Jason." I whispered back.

"You have school, Babygirl." He rubbed my cheek softly.

"Five more minutes." I snuggled back into his chest, slipping my hands under his t shirt to wrap my arms around his waist. Small kisses appeared across my face. Starting from my forehead down to my nose, cheeks, and lips. Even in my tired state, a smile made its way on my lips.

"Its been five minutes, Kitten." He nudged my head.

"Nahuh." I mumbled.

"You have tests today. Get ready, you don't want to be in a rush."

"Can't you use angel magic and just pass the tests for me? I'm too tired." I mumbled sweetly in a cute voice.

"What do you think?" He asked rhetorically.