Hell

Song For The Chapter: Lee Hi- Fuck wit us ( Fxxk wit us) ft. Dok2

March 31st

When I entered school, I was on high alert, snapping my head back and forth whenever I saw black shadows. If someone touched me I would flinch and pull away.

"Hey, I heard you fainted, are you okay?" Lexi asked. "I'm sorry I couldn't come check on you. I didn't get the news until today."

"I'm fine." I smiled nervously.

"You look exhausted, Serenity," She frowned, tilting her head. "Are you sure you should be here? I'm surprised your parents let you out the house."

Haha....Right. I snickered cynically.

"I'm fine." I repeated.

"Serenity-" She touched my shoulder. I jumped away, shaking.

"I'm okay. Just-don't touch me. Sorry. Sorry. Just-just-"I shivered, feeling evil make its way onto the ground.

"I'm- I'm going to the nurses office!" I yelled frantically to the teacher.

I need a place where I can pass out and no one will notice.

Uhm, uhm.

I pushed past the wandering kids in the hallway, running to the outside bleachers.

"Ow!" I groaned when my feet stung. I made outside, running toward the bleachers closest to the trees. Sneaking under I quickly dropped to my knees, cringing as I tossed aside some discarded wrappers.

There's so much evil!

Its everywhere. There are multiple demons, what? I sighed. They are really trying...

"Okay, okay, okay..." I gripped the grass tightly, once again distributing all my energy into the ground.

" I gripped the grass tightly, once again distributing all my energy into the ground

Rain drops fell from the sky, colliding against my skin. Waking me up in a harsh matter.

"Shit!" What time is it?

10:30

Okay! I missed first period, that's fine, we can still make it. Standing up, I jogged toward the entrance only to fall on the first step I took. I pulled water and a granola bar out my bag, chugging it down. My feet hurt.

I trudged my way to class. Making up a lie and dropping into my desk.

Three times. Three fucking time. Three times I had to excuse myself to go cleanse humanity. Three times, I passed out. Thankfully, there was always something to wake me. Like the rain, the school bell, my teacher yelling....

I barely made it home. When I made it to my yard, I laid down on the stairs to take a break.

Everything is so hard. I miss Jason, my family, my pets. I want them to be here and happy again. I need to find Jason. I have to. Whatever forsaken place he's in, I need to get him out!