Lucifer

Song For The Chapter: Suran &Coogie- Into the Abyss

There he is...

My body calmed down a little. I wasn't expecting such a gorgeous face to be looking down at me. The fact that he also didn't kill me at first glance also relieved me.

"How do you feel?" How do I feeellll????

The softness is his voice surprised me just as much as his appearance. Not only was the white short, very well kept hair a surprise but so were the grey eyes. The grey eyes was something I was used to because of seeing Jason everyday but these have deep emotion to them. Jason's eyes were full of love, happiness, and comfort but not his. I don't know him enough to see the history behind the dark, stoic eyes.

Not only were his eyes grey and beautiful but they had very few wrinkles around them. I was expecting someone as old as my teachers or as old as my grandparents but not someone slightly older than Jason. This angel is the soul that's been alive from the very start? If it wasn't for the power emanating off of him, I wouldn't have believed it. Well, maybe the white hair was the sign of his age... though it certainly didn't hinder his beauty.

The angel had porcelain skin, sharp features filled with muscles, and a scar on his neck. His voice was soft but very deep, clearly filled with authority yet he spoke softly to me as if he didn't want to kill me. 

"We should start now." He spoke calmly, standing up. "Stand." I gulped, trying to stand slowly. I put my knees under me, straightened my arms, and begged myself to stand, I'm really not trying to get him mad.

Lucifer grabbed my arm, hauling me up to my feet. My body heated instantly, not in an nervous, scared type of way, no. More like I'm having a negative effect to being surrounded by so much hate. He pulled me up to my feet and let go but I was in no way able to stand which caused me to fall back onto the pillar.

That's when I saw his massive black wings. I tilted my head, wondering why I hadn't noticed before. The suit also caught my attention, this being is certainly dripped in authority, absolute power, I don't doubt that he's never smiled, never laughed, never loved. 

Oh, my head is killing me. I dropped my head against my hand and that's when I saw the dark edges of my rose tattoo peaking from under my sleeve.

My heart froze, my eyes widened, and more tears spilled out of my eyes.

I slowly peeled my sleeve back...

The poor rose I had been given by the forest, the beautiful vivid rose that signified the gratitude of the world... it had withered. When Lucifer helped me up just now, he had killed the rose. Now what was left was simply a bright green stem with the brown rose withered into thin, crisps all in the shape of his hand.

A shaky breath escaped my lips, watching the angel as he observed me.

"Where's Jason?" I whispered, scared to even ask.

"He's fine. Do you wish to see him?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered, I lost any strength I had and fell down the pillar sitting on my butt. I dropped my head to lay back onto the pillar. I don't have any energy, how will I fight my way out of this?

"Her body is failing here, I'm afraid you'll need to heal her, my King." The demon who brought me here suddenly stepped out from around the corner.

"Follow me, Serenity." Lucifer commanded.

"I can't." I don't even know if he heard me but it didn't matter, I was unconscious the next second.