CHP.7 - New Connections

We walked down a set of stairs and out the house. The city was not as busy as before, in fact it was entirely dead. I wanted to ask where everyone had left to but I did not want to initiate another conversation with the Alpha.

I still didn't know him, and I understood just how powerful he was. If I pissed him off I wasn't sure what I would be able to do to defend myself. So I stayed quiet as we walked through some streets. 

The Alpha walked up to a particularly crammed house, it seemed squished between to massive buildings, the front paint peeling and paled. It looked older than me to be honest. The Alpha knocked on the door twice.

Immediately movement was heard from inside, the flushing of a toilet, slamming of doors and even the singular muttering of the word 'fuck', before the front door swung open to an old gentlemen. 

He was lacking a head of hair and thus had a rather tragic combover, thick square glasses sat upon his nose. He was incredibly short, a mere 5"8 with a hunch in his back. He smacked his lips together before exposing his neck in acknowledgment.

"Alpha."

"Chester, I need a favour from you, may we come in?" The Alpha spoke clearly, his sentence a request but his tone indicated a demand.

"Of course." Chester stepped to the side, swinging his door more open to allow the large wolf inside, I stepped up to move in. Chester inhaled, blinking once at me before rubbing his eyes to peer at me again. Almost expecting me to have disappeared like a dream. I stared at him back, uncomfortable with his intense gaze.

"Forgive me, you just looked so much like someone I used to know." He lowered his eyes, which had begun to water from the painful memory. My heart stung for him, I knew the ache of missing loved ones. We all did. 

"It's okay." I placed my hand on his shoulder in reassurance. His head jerked back from the touch but he didn't say anything as I walked past him. I followed the Alphas scent into a main living room. Everything smelt old, the old cushioned couch with an aged grandfather clock against the far wall. In the centre of the room was a small raised circular platform. A huge floor to ceiling mirror was propped against the opposite wall, and streams of linen and other cloth was strewn randomly across the furniture.

The man was obviously a tailor. 

"Chester, this is Cecil. She will be staying with us for an indefinite time in the future. I need some clothing for her. Shirts, pants, training kits and um," he hesitated before clearing his throat, "undergarments."

Chester smacked his lips again, sneaking a glace to me as he nodded. He stepped into the room and indicated to the platform,

"Please." I didn't move, unsure what he was asking. The Alpha gave me a nudge against my lower back, pushing me in the direction. The contact from his hands spreading soothing butterflies through my body, and immediately the apex between my thighs flushed.

The Alpha growled as the smell of my arousal spread to him and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment as I stepped toward Chester, his eyes trained firmly at the grandfather clock. I stepped onto the platform and Chester made quick work with a measuring tape he had retrieved from his pocket. 

"They weren't fucking kidding." I jumped from the noise of an unknown voice, turning my head to see the intruder. A rather large man stood in the door way. He was easily 6"4, well built with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. His nose had a dusting of freckles and on the top right corner of his lip was a small but distinct scar that seemed to compliment his high cheek bones.

Chester bowed his head and exited the room muttering an 'excuse me', leaving the wolves to discuss in privacy. The Alpha growled at the intruder, but the growl wasn't aggressive, more just one of annoyance.