14.

As Marty, Marcia and Claudia walked through the door they found themselves in another room. The room was dimly lit by a couple of floor lights which let off a luminous shade of sea foam green. While observing the room, Marty noticed that there were many distasteful looking clown displays scattered around the room. They varied from small windup toys to large, life size plastic statues.

"What is this place?" Marty said.

"I think it's a storage room of some sort." Claudia replied, turning to face Marty.

The room's atmosphere was humid which was beginning to make Marty feel hot and uncomfortable. He loathed the heat with a passion. He simply couldn't stand it. What made matters worse was that Marty could feel his skin starting to get itchy. It was taking him significant effort in order not to scratch himself. Sometimes, if it was too hot for him, Marty's skin would start to itch. But this happened rarely.

"Marty? What are you doing?" Marcia asked.

"I'm itchy," Marty replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about?" Claudia interjected.

"It happens sometimes when it's hot,"

"Oh my god," Claudia pinched the bridge of her nose. "Come on we have to find a way out of here. We don't have time for chit-chat."

"Do you see a door anywhere?" Marcia questioned.

Marty, Marcia and Claudia began looking around for a door. It was a very large room filled with many displays. They felt a need to search behind the displays to make sure that there were no doors behind them. Marty walked over to a corner of the room where there was a pile of small toys and equipment (of some sort). He tried to push past it to see if he could locate a door behind it. However, there was no door. It was just wall.

While he was walking away from the pile, he heard a scream. He quickly whipped around to see a two-headed male clown backing Marcia into a corner. Claudia came up from behind the clown and drove the bull hook through the back of his neck. The devastating impact of the bull hook drove into and pulverised one head of this two-headed clown.

Blood started to spray out and onto Marcia as Claudia pulled out the hook. Blood was still seeping down the body mass as this deformed clown crumpled to a heap. Though he was still breathing lightly, blood was now trickling onto the ground.

"Guys...we've got to leave...now!" Marty ordered.

He pointed at a group of clowns who had emerged from amongst the displays. Each of the clowns had a malevolent grin plastered on their pointed faces as they made their way over towards the trio.

"Shit!" Claudia shouted.

She frantically scanned the area and discovered that at the very end of the room, was a glowing orange light. Claudia couldn't think straight at that moment. She needed to focus on getting herself and her friends out of there. The orange light may have been an opportunity to clear the area.

"Go to the orange light!" Claudia instructed.

"What orange light?" Marcia asked.

"Over there!"

The three friends sprinted across the room as the clowns chased after them. Fortunately, the teens were much faster so they were able to easily outrun them and reach the orange light in time. They found that the source of the orange light was actually another door.

"Open it!" Marcia urged.

Claudia didn't take another second to obey Marcia. She took a hold of a knob as quick as she could. She tried to twist it but, to her dismay, it was locked.