Chapter 4

"Umm,hi?" I awkwardly waved at the cat-humans.

"Noona?" The blonde one softly said.

I walked over to them.

"Sooo, you guys are my kittens who have turned into humans?" I asked and they nodded,looking at the floor.

"Noona,it's not our fault but don't leave us."the brown one hugged me,sobbing softly,and I felt so bad that I just couldn't but hug him back.

The blonde and the silver cats came over and hugged me too.

10 minutes later......

"So that's why we turned into humans." The brown cat explained.

I nodded. The man who told me to take the cats home, was actually a magician. His name was Kim Seokjin. He wanted to keep the cats but his wife was allergic so he kept them outside.Once the cats had stole some bread from his shop and then the guy accidentally cursed him. And that's why they had turned into humans.

"But hyung wasn't a bad guy." The silver one mumbled.

"Noona,please don't abandon us." The blonde one told me. By this time, I had grown familiar with those words and it hurt a bit.

I held his hands and smiled.

"I promise I won't abandon you guys, Jimin ." I said and we both looked each other at surprise.

"Jimin? Is that my name?!!" He asked excited.

10 seconds later...

"Yes you from now on you will be called Jimin." I smiled.

"Oh my god!! Thank you Noona!!!" He hugged me and almost squeezed me to death.

I was gasping for air when the silver one yanked Jimin away.

"What about us? We want names too." The silver one stated,arms crossed.

"Oh right." I thank for a while.

"You are Taehyung." I pointed at the silver one.

"And you are Jungkook!!!" I pointed at the brown one.

The three got so excited with their new names that they were practically dancing around the living room.

5 minutes later....

"Okay guys,you can stop now." I laughed, interrupting their little dance party.

They were all panting and laughing.

"Guys, aren't you hungry??" I asked.

"Well yeah." Jimin mumbled.

And the next thing you know , there were loud grumbling noises.

The trio looked embarrassed and their cheeks turned red.

I started laughing.

"You can watch tv while I'll cook food." I said, turning on Paw Patrol.

They seem to be amazed and I went to the kitchen to cook kimchi fried rice and pork bulgogi.

30 minutes later...
3rd person's POV:

The aroma of the food filled the living room.

The boys were breathtaken by the amazing smell and started following its source.

Yura placed the food on the table. She was about to call the trio when she saw the three standing at the kitchen door.

"Well guys, the food is ready." Yura smiled.

And the boys who were very hungry,sprinted to the table and started stuffing their mouths with the delicious food in front of them.

The boys made cute 'nom nom' sounds while eating.

It made Yura chuckle.

"oH My gAWd nwoona, tHi-*slurp food iz delicious" Jungkook said , with his mouth full.

"Yesh." Taehyung giggled.

"Thanks Noona." Jimin gave her a moon crescent smile and Yura almost died from the adorableness.

She then looked down at her plate and realised she had not even touched her food.

After the nom nom session...

Yura had some work to finish. So she was doing it while the boys were watching tv.

When she suddenly felt a lick on her neck.

"What the-" she turned around and saw Jungkook smiling at her.

"Noona, come play with us." He said.

"No Jungkook I have some work to do. I'll play later." She said, her eyes glued to her laptop screen.

Jungkook squeezed her cheeks.

"Pleaseeeeeeee???" He pleaded, but got no reply.

"Or else I'll lick your neck again."

"Okay fine fine!!" She said,closing her laptop.

They ended up watching a movie on Yura's bed and eventually fell asleep.

Hellooooo!!!I know you smart people can already guess what will happen next. Keep on reading people..😘

And remember......

You nice keep going❤️😘