Chapter 13

"I am- COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might laughs, bright and loud.

"Kacchan! It's All Might!" Izuku whispers.

"Shut up I know."

"Get into your hero costumes little hero eggs! Today we will do, Hero training!"

"Yay!" They all replied with cheer and chatter.

_______________________

"Wow, Kacchan looks so cool in his costume!" Izuku exclaims, it looks really good on him, it completely reflects what he is in personality and in quirk.

"Tch, of course, I made the design myself."

"Kacchan's good with coming up with designs! Ah I wished I asked Kacchan for help, I just sent them a picture of me and a description of my quirk and told them to surprise me as a joke..." Izuku mutters.

He has some sort of gloves that had metal casing ontop, tainted light brown and at the end it forms claws, there were scale engravings on it, it reaches to half of his forearm. Then they gave him elbow guards for some reason, he thinks it's probably just for aesthetics, either that or his elbows look more brittle than he thinks. They gave him black loose pants that ended with the same light brown taint on the belt and the boots a bit after the knee ends, they gave him spikes under it, not that tall obviously, it's still easy to walk don't worry.

They also gave him a hanging mouth guard thingy that has scary teeth painted over it and they didn't give him a shirt or anything, Izuku thinks it's really impractical to go do hero work without anything protecting your chest when there's like a lot of really important parts in it but he guesses it's for aesthetic as well? He's not sure what's so special about his torso though. Katsuki makes a choked noise when Izuku squeezes his pecs together.

"Kacchan... I have... man boobs." Izuku says, "Wanna feel?"

"No, why would I do that? Fuck off." Katsuki mutters, immediately looking away.

"Oh I wanna feel!" Kaminari says, Katsuki's eyes widen and he immediately glanced to them, letting out a grimace, turning away from the scene as soon as possible, stupid Deku, being too friendly, Katsuki was his best friend, best, friend. He doesn't need any other friend than him, he's already the best.

"Oi Deku, let's get to class already." Katsuki calls out, Izuku nods, bidding Kaminari goodbye before he follows Katsuki to wherever.

"Kacchan's gauntlets, do they store sweat Kacchan?"

"Why'd you think that?"

"It's too big and impractical for Kacchan to use just an aesthetic, Kacchan only burns a certain amount of sweat for each explosion so it would make sense of Kacchan to store his sweat for later use- Hey Kacchan, ever thought of using some sort of oil too for some sort of desperate situation? I mean I doubt Kacchan would ever get desperate because of how cool he is but in times like that when you need to make like a really big explosion-"

"Yeah I got it, I'll keep that in mind you nerd." Katsuki didn't have to look back to know that Izuku was smiling bright and wide at him right now.

"Kacchan, aren't you excited? All Might is our teacher."

"I'm shaking in my fucking boots."

"...Very funny Kacchan."

"Shut up."

They reach the training grounds quick, All Might waves at them and they come close to where their other classmates are.

_

"Today we will be conducting a hero vs villain exercise, one team will be the hero and one team will be the villains, you all will be grouped in pairs of two. Even though a lot of villain attacks do happen in public, the more sneakier and more intelligent villains will know that it's more dangerous to conduct a villain attack inside of buildings!"

"The villain will choose an area within five floors over where to put the nuclear bomb, the hero has the task to retrieve it, all they need to do is to touch it and they win, they have 30 minutes to complete the task, you'll all be given 5 minutes to prepare!"

"Team A is, Bakugou and Midoriya!" Izuku gasped.

"Kacchan, we're paired!" Izuku chirps, "can I hug you? Can I?"

"No." Izuku pouts.

"Aren't you happy that you're with me? I'm very happy to be with Kacchan!"

"Whatever you say."

"Team D is Uraraka and Ojirou!"

The picking of teams go on for awhile before All Might finally announces who'll be fighting first.

"Team A will be the villains and Team D will be heroes!" Izuku gasps.

"I've always wanted to try being the villain!" He chirps, "let's do our best, Kacchan!"

"Whatever."

___________________________

"Oh no... we're going up against Izuku-kun..." Ochako mutters.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-No it's just that... he's really strong and powerful and- He's the one that blew that zero pointer away like it was nothing! And we're going against him and that scary person!"

"We just need to touch it once, don't we?"

"Er... well yeah but still, it's- he has fast reflexes- what if he bites my hands off?!" She whimpers.

"I don't... think he'd do something like that? Haha... hopefully... well where do you think they'll hide the bomb in?"

"I... I don't know, maybe the middle? Izuku-kun knows my quirk can make things float, but... but Izuku-kun seems to really admire Bakugou-san, I think he'll go along with his plan instead but we don't know anything about him yet- oh god this is so hard."

"C-Calm down we can do this! Let's just- go in together, I don't think we can take on one of them in a one on one."

"Izuku-kun is nice and I think he won't actually want to hurt us badly but I don't know... he might take this thing seriously... Bakugou-san seems to be a very angry person and I think he'll end up being really aggressive- but if I can float him up I'm sure it'll work out! I just need to make them wait no- his quirk is explosion what if he uses it to propel himself-!"

"START!" All Might shouts.

"Okay fine let's just go in, okay? Bottom to top!"

"Okay I got it! Good luck to us Ojirou-kun!"