Chapter 38

hope you hoes brought your holy water bc this ones for you. keep in mind my single, inexperienced ass wrote this and didn't want to go too too far with the details tho...

Yujin's POV

Immediately after the words exited Jungkook's mouth, his lips were back on mine with even more fervor. Our lips moved as one, his tongue easily slipping into my mouth as the kiss became more heated.

I wove my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to kiss even impossibly deeper. I ran them through the brown strands, Jungkook's eyes clenching at the feeling. His lips retracted from mine and instead, planted themselves along my jaw, working their way downwards. He stopped when the hoodie I was wearing prevented him from traveling further.

"Just take it off." I urged and Jungkook smirked. Slowly, teasingly, he slipped his fingers under the hoodie and dragged it upward, making certain his cool touch caressed my flustered skin the whole way. His touch burned a line up my body as, eventually, the hoodie was slipped off my head and tossed carelessly somewhere in the room. His eyes drank me in shamelessly as I laid there in my plain black bra, but I couldn't find it in me to feel embarrassed at the adoration in his expression.

Jungkook began at my stomach, this time, as his lips trailed up. He lingered around the valley between my breasts, sucking on my collarbone, before finally arriving at my neck.

"I will never let anyone touch you again, love. I promise." He declared at the sight of the bruises, and I swallowed back the surge of emotions his words brought on.

His hot breath fanned across my neck as he softly suggested, "How about we cover up these marks?"

He planted open-mouth kisses along every inch of skin Sooji's touch had left it's mark, making sure to suck until there was no more of them to see under Jungkook's markings. I'd been watching him with hooded eyes as he made his way up my body, as he had me, but once he reached my neck I couldn't help but flutter my eyes shut. I bit my lip at the sensations he was delivering, my fingers returning to tug at the ends of his hair.

When Jungkook finished, he removed his lips with a 'plop' and pulled away to examine his work. His fingers traced over every hickey, eyes filled with lust, before his gaze returned to mine. "Much better." He commented, his voice sultry.

"Your turn." I murmured as I tapped at the bottom of his shirt. With his lips quirked upwards, Jungkook quickly slipped the white t-shirt off, allowing my eyes to hungrily take him in. A satisfied expression worked its way onto Jungkook's face as I brazenly checked him out, sitting up on the bed with my elbows.

"Like what you see, baby?" He taunted, pulling me onto my knees before he laid down, reversing our positions so that I now straddled his lap.

With my lips caught between my teeth, I nodded. Jungkook pressed his hands to my lower back to bring my body down, flush with his. My breasts, still confined by my bra, pressed against his chest. "Well don't keep me waiting." He whispered, eager.

Greedily, my swollen lips attacked his. My hands explored his strong chest and sculpted abdomen as his ran up and down my back. His fingers hesitated around the clasp to my bra, and I smiled into the kiss as I brushed his hands away and pulled away to unclasp the strap myself. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight, his tongue darting out to moisten his lips as I tossed the bra away, brushing all my hair to one shoulder.

He pulled me down again, whispering against my lips, "You're so beautiful."

As we continued to kiss, I shifted around on top of his lap. The friction of his groin under mine was having its effect on me, and I could tell it was the same with him from the growing bulge. I smirked into the kiss as I began to grind myself against him, Jungkook's low groan greeting my ears. He flipped us over so he could regain control.

His hands made quick work of slipping my leggings down my legs, and I bit my lips as he slid off his jeans as well. I was now only in my risqué black panties, him in his boxers, and his eyes hungrily analyzed every patch of skin exposed to him. He gently cupped my cheeks, thumb caressing my bottom lip, as his eyes bore into mine. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He wondered with genuine worry.

I smiled warmly and nodded, pressing a kiss into the inside of his wrist. "I'm positive. I want you, and only you." I spoke with vehemence. Jungkook's eyes darkened, his adam's apple bobbing with a swallow before pressing a quick kiss to my lips and running his hand down my body, closer towards my private area.

His palm cupped me over my underwear, and I bit my tongue as he applied more pressure. His finger began to work along my most sensitive part and I whimpered, biting my lips hard in attempts to quiet my moans. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, his jaw set as he huskily demanded, "Don't you dare hold back, doll."

"But-" My explanation was cut off with an involuntary, and loud, moan as Jungkook had parted my underwear to allow his fingers access. He worked me as he informed, "If you're worried about the others hearing us, don't. We'll be fine." I simply nodded, not having the strength for words at the moment as my eyes scrunched shut.

Eventually, the remainder of our coverings were strewn elsewhere and the crinkle of foil signaled that the time had come. Jungkook made sure to go slow, his eyes never once straying from my face to constantly gauge my expression. I assured him I felt fine, making sure to murmur an, "I love you," every now and then, which he returned every time.

That night, we melted together as if becoming one. Others might have deemed our actions sinful or too hurried, but we didn't think so. Love was the driving force of every single word and action displayed between us, and when you're with the right person, time doesn't matter. We indulged in our desires and proved just how deep our feelings and affection for each other ran.

~*~

wow idk how i did this but i'm def not gonna proofread it bc this was solely for you guys
i don't get how like 10 year olds on wattpad are out here wildin' with intense smut like i didn't know what smut was til i was probably 14/15