1.1 REBORN TO REBEL

(I had wrote this whole chapter and it didnt save. So it's lazy because I had to rewrite it)

 So it's lazy because I had to rewrite it)

She came to a stoplight. She peered into the car next to hers. She saw a familiar figure through the tinted window. The window began to roll down. There sat A slightly younger
Stokeley. She looked forward and counted to three. She looked back into the car now there sat a white woman.

Completely disregarding the fact that the light was red, she she turned her car around and sped off back to her house. Her anxiety was never this bad. She usually just had bad dreams about him. This must be a sign, she thought.

She finally reached her house and sloppily parked in her drive way. She hurried out of the car and ran back into her house. She fumbled up the stairs and into her room. She grabbed the pills on her nightstand and popped two in her mouth. She chased it with a shot of whiskey. She plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling fan. Shortly after her phone rang. A government number. She ignored it and laid back down.

The number called at least 3 more times before she finally got the tits to answer it.

"Dade County corrections: do you except the fee with this call." The woman spoke, she sounded dead inside. Like she hated her job. Chantell hesitated before responding yes. A beep was heard before the call was transferred to a male voice.

"You miss me?" He spoke. Her jaw dropped as she realized what it was. She threw her phone at the wall across from her.

"This isn't real." She repeated to herself as she covered her eyes and shook her head.

"Bitch why the fuck you so loud in here?" Gunna yelled storming into the room. She stared at him not even having the energy to speak.

"Sergio this isn't even a real marriage but I'm done. I can't do this anymore. Although we're not even together to be together, you don't have to treat me like trash." She began to break down.

"What the fuck are you talking about." He spoke. She stared at him and stood up.

"You came into my life and fucked it all up. YOU raped me. YOU got Stokeley thrown in jail. YOU drove Dess, Devon, & Lee away!" She yelled. Tears came streaming down her face. Sergio stood up and clenched his fists. Chantell began to stand up. The last thing she saw was Sergio swinging his arm before feeling a sharp pain in her face. She fell down onto the bed and clutched her cheek.

"About time you shut the fuck up."

...