Orthrus ( 36 )

I walked out the door harshly greeted by the cool night air. I looked around to find a blue and brown-eyed man.

I caught his figure turning the corner into an alleyway. I quickly followed him. When I turned down the dark alleyway I was meet with nothingness. I slowly enter the alley looking for the brown-haired man.

Suddenly something grabbed me and pinned me against the alley wall with inhuman speeds.

The man from the party held me to the wall with his strong hand around my throat.

"Looking for me?", He grinned his hand tightening around my neck.

"Orthrus?", I questioned.

He smirked devilishly when I said his name. He let go of my neck but didn't let me leave the wall. His arms stretched out on both sides of me, palms rest on the wall I was pinned to. I stared back at him, never looking away from his blue and brown eyes.

"The one and only", he whispered seductively.

" I have a question", I gulped shyly.

"What knowledge do you seek, rider?"

"I- "

"But, beware I give one truth one lie."

"I want to-"

" You want to wait for your companions. Before you ask your question", Orthrus stated removing his hands from the wall and fixed the cuffs of his sleeves.

"How?"

"I'm Orthrus, I know everything."

"Everything? Then you know -"

"Yes, Tenaglia's dead. I've known long before it ever happened. She was a dear friend. That's why I'll answer you and your friend's question without my normal price."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm bound to answer every question I'm asked with a truth and a lie. When Zeref came to me I had to answer his question ever thought it meant her death. So, you see I want him dead as much if not more as you do."

"Thank you, Orthrus."

"O'course, Now let's get started."

He smiled and snapped his fingers in the air. Suddenly a white light appeared and then it suddenly faded. When I opened my eyes our scene had changed.

I now sat at an old wooden table in a red room lit by candles

I now sat at an old wooden table in a red room lit by candles. Orthrus sat across from me at the table.

"How?"

"I'm an immortal deity. I know a few magical tricks."

He reached into his tuxedo's inner pocket and pulled out and a deck of cards and spread them out on the table.