back to the war.

( Draco pov) I snuck my dad's time turner to Hermione herm eyes as red as the muggle reindeer Rudolph's nose .

I have no idea what that means but I do know she's got me under her spell of love.

Harry on the other foot hand what do those muggles say again.

"Okay Mione be safe ,please." I say half way knowing what she may be going in to .
"Okay Drake , I will ." She says as the last peck on the lips do them part .

(Back to the Battle Of Hogwarts)

(Hermione pov)
I pop into a new spot as I see Ron and I past arguring I run to the cloth tent.

I soon realize that the horcrox never effected Harry and I .
Must be because were immune.
All the words peel away as I go to find past Harry .

I wish that we could see father but he won't know yet . I quickly discuss a random topic with past me .
Trying to stall Harry time Ron has left again so now its time.
I see my cue and take my discuse off and pin the old useless me to the wall while Harry zaps her to the wall. She trys to wriggle free but fails , still tied to the substance I reach out and take the wand from her.

A new light roams around the Malfoy Mannor I'm locked in a cell Bellatrix checks to see who's who .
Before I left she took a muggle marker and wrote "DLD" on my arm.

It stands for "Dark Lord's Daughter!" okay she did come back with me at the request of daddy.

I pull up so we can get to dad.  Harry's in the forest still she let him run as he is in on the plan now to.

I find short platinum blonde hair with sliver eyes . Must be Draco .