Sleepover | E.D

You and Cameron have been bestfriends for years now and you always had an eye for her brother ethan. Almost every weekend you spent the night at her house and almost every weekend you and Ethan would flirt and sneak around doing sexual things

Righr after school you both went to her house and studied for a bit until ethan yelled it was time for dinner. It tasted so good, usually when he cooks it made you all wanna throw up.

"Damn E. you stepped up your cooking game" you and cam laughed, Ethan didnt look too happy about the joke but he also kept giving you little smirks so it couldnt have been that serious.

After dinner you and Cam went upstairs and watcheda couple movies, it had to he around 1am when yoh both decided to take showers and get changed. Before bed you wanted to get something to drink so you didnt wake up everyone going down later.

You walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. you jumped as you saw a shirtless ethan standing behind the door while it was slowly closing. God he looked so hot.

"Ready babygirl?" he questioned ever so seductivly. He picked you up and brought u to the couch pulling off your pajama shorts. "you better keep quiet" he whispered as he shoved two fingers into you at a fast past. You sucked in a fast breath and moaned into your hand.

"Fuck Ethan" you grabbed his hand, trying to slow it down but failing. He bent down and started to lick your clit in a very fast pace.

"Fuck Ethan im gonna cum, dont stop, dont stop. ugh it feels so fucking good." you moaned trying not to be that loud.

"i make you feel good huh?" he recited adding another finger and his tongue move faster making you jult in pleasure.

"yes yes yes" you repeated a couple more times as you came all over his fingers and tongue.

"fuck babygirl, you did a lot this time." he smirked pulling back up your shorts and walking upstairs to his room.

"Hey y/n are you okay?" you heard cam calling from upstairs

"yea im good... real good" you smirked walking upstairs to her room.

--

This is very rushed but sorry for falling off the face of the earth for awhile. i had to take my midterm but i failed by 3 points so thats fun and fresh. anyway i have another imagine ideas thanks to all you guys so :') anyway i love youu 💗
-Nessa 💘