36. mipo

It's officially hippo time.

"WAKE UP YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES." The distant sound of Mom from downstairs sent me flying out of bed.

HIPPOS.

"COMING CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME MONEY FOR FOOD?" I shouted downstairs rushing around my room to find the best hippo viewing clothes.

IF I DON'T LOOK GOOD FOR THIS I MIGHT AS WELL DIE.

"GET YOUR OWN MONEY." She shouted back up at me.

UGH, MOM.

"CAN YOU AT LEAST GET ME SOME WATER?" I shrieked quickly brushing my hair and pulling on a sock.

Ok, I just have to brush my teeth.

"HE'S HERE," Dad shouted up at me.

Goddamnit.

"Hey dumbass you ready?" Bakugo swung the door of my room peering inside.

LEAVE IT'S A MESS.

"I'M NOT READY LEAVe." I shoved him out of the room slamming the door behind me.

"yOUNG LADY!"

"MOM I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH."

"You must really love plants," Bakugo observed from my bed.

WHY DID HE COME BACK IN.

"WHEN DID YOU GET BACK HERE?" I startled spitting out my toothpaste and jumping away, "and yeah I like the plants they make me happy and they eat the dust." I sighed rinsing my mouth dramatically.

If it's not being done with flair it's not worth it.

"They eat the what?" Bakugo muttered as I adjusted my hair grabbing a bag and stepping out into the narrow hallway.

Hippos.

"They eat the dust and my phone sometimes," I said my voice warbling as I bounced down the stairs.

Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos!

"Here's a water bottle," Mom sighed turning to Bakugo, "make sure to watch her she might die."

NO, I WON'T IM GROWN.

"A great loss." Bakugo murmured under his breath before nodding at her and heading toward the front entrance.

WHAT.

"Mom I don't want to go anymore."

"You're going."

"He was just mean to me :("

"You're definitely going now." Dad piped up from his permanent resting spot on the couch.

Thanks, Dad I hate you.

I shot a look at Dad before hugging Mom and rushing out of the house.

No matter how mean he is I still want to see the hippos.

"We're here," Bakugo said nudging my shoulder as we entered the zoo gates.

HIPPOS.

"Hey, Bakugo this is a scam I see no Hippos." I looked around searching for the majestic creatures I had been promised.

Hippos or we divorce AGAIN and this time I'm gonna steal your Minecraft account and report your Roblox profile.

He did literally nothing wrong you're overreacting.