👑Chpt 1👑

First impressions

1 month before incident

*alarm rings*

"Uggh... really? Now?" I got up and turned my phone off then looked up.

"The couch was so uncomfortable to sleep on." I groaned then jumped on the cold shower. Shivering I managed to quickly get ready. I was ruffling through all the boxes I didn't unpack because I was too tired last night.

Ah. My uniform! I finally found it and put it on then walked towards my new school. I arrived after 20 minutes. I was use to long walks so it felt short especially with IU singing to help me. I walked in and with the papers I received in my old mail box I located myself to my locker. It was filled with graffiti like everyone else's. I think it's normal around here though.

"Miss Y/n?" I turned at the sound of my name. A woman with hair as short as her skirt walked up to me.

"Hi! I'm Kim Mina. But just call me Class pres. I'm in your class!" She giggled. I nodded then closed my locker after throwing my bag inside.

"Ah! You'll need your bag, stationary, text books and P.E uniform today. You should get it out."

"Sorry. I don't have any of those yet..Except a bag with spare clothes." She looked at me shocked and disgusted at first then she laughed.

"Well that's okay. Let's go to the office and fix that up for you." I followed her to the office. I looked around seeing if I could recognise atleast one face at this new school but not one. We arrived at the office.

"Mam. She doesn't have anything for school." The principal looked at me.

"Why'd you come to school if your not willing to learn?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"I'm willing. Just I can't get those stuff."

"Why? Surely your parents have money to get it."

"They.... they don't."

"Grandparents?" That struck a chord in my heart. How was I meant to respond? My parents and grandparents are dead thank you very much! No. I needed to stay in this school for atleast a year.

"They dont. But we will soon. Please bare with us till then" the principal nodded.

"Since you're our new student. We will give you 1 week." I nodded.

"Yes Mam." She nodded then smiled.

"I'll take you to your class." She walked ahead and I followed behind. Soon we came to the class and the girl had walked inside. The principal looked back.

"Stay here till I call you." I nodded and waited.

"Morning class. We have a new student today. Come in now." I walked in avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Introduce yourself." She said.

"Hello. I'm Lee Y/n."

"Sit at the back next to Mina."

"Ah sir! This is... his seat." Someone said. I looked at the teachers eyes and they looked scared.

"Ahh... Sit in front of Mina then please." I nodded and walked to the empty seat in front of Minas seat. As I did people whispered.

"That was so close."

"Right she would've been dead meat!"

"She's lucky Mina said something."

"Mina is so nice."

I sat down finally the lesson began. I didn't write it down as I had no books or pen. I just tried to remember as best I could I That was that. Class ended then it was lunch time. I started walking towards my locker and bump into someone. I knocked his book over and I bow then walk away. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist. His grip was tight and it was sore. I glared at him.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snarled. He smirked.

"Do you know who I am?" I scoffed.

"Don't know. Don't care." I was about to walk away but he pulled me back in again.

"Watch your mouth girl." I smirked as he glared now.

"And what will you do if I don't... girl?" He pushed me on the ground and I felt my ankle sprain. I tried not to show my pain and he glared at me.

"I'm not someone you can easily mess with. Come at me if your so strong." He walked toward me then crouched down. Everyone was surrounding us now. If my ankle wasn't in pain I'd knock his teeth in! I looked down.

"Fine. Just go." He sighed then left. People kept standing around me whispering things.

I hate him. SOo MUCH!!! I walked to my locker and Mina held my arm.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Who was that dude anyway?" She smiled.

"The leader of the mafia group, black wolves, he is a vicious leader and student who controls all. I'm surprised you don't know him."

"Ohh..." well I did live in the mountains in a small hidden village so it's not surprising. I sighed.

"I really hate guys like that." I sighed and limped over to the nurses office. I lay down on a bed waiting for the teacher. I received a call.

"Hello?"

"Oh. Lee y/n?"

"That's me."

"Are you still looking for jobs?"

"Oh! Yes! Please I need lots of easy fast money!"

"Okay. We will inform you in two week what jobs we have.

"Okay thank you." I hung up then sighed. How am I going to earn enough money to pay the deposit then get stationary and food? Suddenly the curtain opened and a guy stood there.

"Hey. Do you need money fast?"

"Were you listening to my conversation!?"

"It doesn't matter. You can get $500 a day with this job!" My eyes widened and I sat up.

"What's the job?" He smiled then handed me a paper.

"Come to this address in two days." I nodded and he left.

"Thank you!" I smiled looking down at the paper.

"Grandma... I might actually be able to survive." I giggled then lay back down.