Chapter 10: The Vytal Festival Part 2

"How's it look...?" Jonathan asked as he stepped out of the changing room of a clothes store of Sun's choosing. The five students hadn't yet reached the special store that JoJo had gotten his England-themed outfit. Instead, Jonathan and team SSSN were browsing the clothing in Sun's personal favorite store that he 'd learned about from Coco.

"Eh, could be better." Neptune responded. Jonathan was currently dressed in a Hawaiian-style button up shirt with khaki cargo shorts and a pair of sandals. The shirt was however worn in the same style that Sun wore his shirts: completely unbuttoned and revealing his chest and midriff.

"What was the purpose of this particular outfit again?" JoJo asked, a pair of aviator resting atop his head.

"I told ya, you wanna look good when we're on the beach to get Neptune over his fear of water, right! Besides, I think you look really good in that!" Sun grinned as he checked himself in a nearby mirror, trying to decide between two white, button up shirts.

"Of course you'd think that looks good." Scarlet rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sun turned to the pirate-themed hunter.

"That you have no taste in fashion." Scarlet shot back with a smirk on his lips.

"Coming from the guy who dresses like he sails the seven seas with a hook hand and peg leg." Sun retorted.

Scarlet pointed at the monkey Faunus with a piercing gaze, "I'll have you know I did sail the sea-!"

"Girls, girls! Can you not do this today?" Neptune groaned.

Jonathan and Sage had just been wordlessly watching the conversation, their eyes glancing between Scarlet and Sun.

"Can't we just go to a different store? All the clothes in here are quite literally the exact same but in different colors and patterns." Sage asked.

The five students glanced around and examined the clothing selection further. Sage was in fact telling the truth. All the clothes were short-sleeve button up shirts, shorts, cargo shorts, and sandals. All of which were in every color imaginable with various patterns.

"...My gods, he's right." Neptune's eyes widened slightly.

"This is where you get all your clothes, Sun?" Jonathan asked.

"...Shut it, Joestar." Sun deadpanned.

"I don't see any red sneakers around." Scarlet said.

"That's cause I get them from the shoe store, Scarlet." Sun replied.

"Can we just get out of here now?" Neptune asked again.

. . .

"What's this place you're taking us to?" Sage asked while the five were strolling down the streets of Vale's shopping district.

"This clothing store I discovered last week. It's where I got that outfit I wore during the tournament!" Jonathan replied excitedly. Sun and Neptune glanced at each other in response with concerned looks on their faces.

"Oh yeah?" Scarlet asked.

Upon meeting the red headed member of team SSSN, Jonathan had immediately taken a liking to him. Mostly because they both had English accents, but the whole pirate theme helped as well.

"Yes indeed, Scarlet." JoJo grinned as they rounded the corner and reached their destination. "Here we are," Jonathan gestured to the flamboyantly designed clothing store. "Eyes of Heaven Clothing and Accessories."