Chapter 2

"The bus is here, get yourselves out and get on, your luggages are already in."

Reminded their father as he knocked on the door after 2 hours had passed when the twins locked themselves inside.

Receiving no answers he sighed and tried to gently knocked at the door again but as his fingers touched the mohagony wood the door opened.

Prying the door to open more to see the twins, he saw that the brunettes already had cleaned themselves up and was prepared to leave. His eyes widened in surprise and was relieved that the twins didn't resist anymore. 

He loves his children dearly and will do anything to make them happy. So he will get them to go to that school and make them see the other side of the world that everyone shunned to reached true happiness, even if he and his wife have to force them. After all they'll come around soon, right?

The twins dismissed their father's presence and walk down the the living room. Their father accepted their indifference and just let the two do as they please.

Exiting the door the twins saw that the bus was already ready to depart and was just waiting for them to get in.

The bus just looked like any ordinary school bus you could find anywhere, just looking a little worn out and old. The color yellow of the bus were more than just a little faded and when they entered the bus they felt chills run through their spine. The inside was fairly clean with the exemption of a few cobs webs here and their.

The only people inside of the bus was the bus driver and another boy probably about their age.

The buy driver was wearing a stained white pollo tucked not so neatly on the belt of his pants. He was a bit overweight and was hunched over the stirring wheel. He had deep black circles surrounding his eyes looking like he hadn't slept in a while and an unshaved beard that reminds them of their grunkels.

In the furthest sit was where the boy remained sited. Mabel and Dipper couldn't see his figure clearly due to the boys large black hoodie covering his face. The boy seems to be listening to some music, for a head set was plugged in his ears but his skin on his hands shows that the boy was pale white and the mop of hair sticking out that he his hair was black.

Dipper looked at the boys gothic clothes with ripped jeans then back to his own plain clothing and swore that he will change improve his own fashion taste.

Mabel and Dipper let out a squeak of surprise as the driver press the horn of his bus.

"You brats, get sitted now. Stop loligaging were going."

The parched voice of the driver just added to the rude tone of his warning at the twins.

Dipper was about to opened his mouth about to berate the driver when Mabel grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the sits just in the middle of the bus.

"Mabel, what was that for?"

He whispered to her furrowing his eyebrows to show his discontent

"Dipper, as much as we want to not go to this school, I don't think  getting us kicked out of the bus is such a good idea"

Raising her brow at him, Mabel gave him a knowing look which usually belongs to Dipper.

Figuring out that he was the one at fault this time he sheepishly said sorry to Mable and made himself comfortable as the bus started moving.

According to their father's instruction of the travel to the school (which they mostly didn't manage to listen to, due to them saying at the same time that they didn't what to go) the travel from their home to the school was about 4 hours (which earned a whine from the two).