Chapter 25

***

***

I watch Jungkook devour the egg and bacon in his plate like there is no tomorrow. I think he really is hungry. His pancakes were really good. I doubted it'll be good when he was boasting it to me back in my room but it turns out, he was right.

Taehyung and Sandra are eating quietly. They're both still in shock and hearing Namjoon say that Sandra has been screaming in her nightmares last night hurts my heart. I can see that she's been wincing softly everytime she tries to sit straight. I'll make sure to talk to her later. Taehyung was atleast smiling at Jin's jokes so it puts my heart at ease.

Everyone finished their breakfast and I know Tae and Sandra are nervous. Jin and Namjoom decided to talk after our breakfast and I know they're both scared to go back to that bad memory they both experienced.

I let Tae hold Sandra's hand even though I feel a bit jealous at the sight. I've never held Tae's hand like that. He never looked at me with so much concern like how he's looking at Sandra now.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine and when I looked up to who it is, Jungkook is smiling understandingly at me.

"Your jealousy is pissing me off but I'll let it slide for now," he whispered to me making me chuckle.

His eyes glimmer with amusement and squeezed my hand lightly before letting me go. I walked to the pink couch opposite Tae and Sandra
Jin and Namjoon are beside me. Yoongi and Jungkook are seated together near the hammock on the floor.

Namjoon inhaled deeply and clasped his hands together.

"I know you both are still in shock and probably still scared but we need to get through this to know what exactly happened to both of you," Namjoon started.

"All we know is that you were kidnapped on the street Taehyung but Sandra here, we're really puzzled," Jin added.

I looked at Sandra who's beginning to tear up.

"Can we leave Sandra's part? I'll be the one to talk to her later," I suggested and they all agreed.

"Let's start with the main reason why Melisa kidnapped you in the first place Taehyungah," Jin said.

Taehyung looked at me and pursed his lips.

"Melisa wants me in her bed badly. I've been turning her down many times and I think that pissed her off," he said in a quiet voice.

"So it doesn't have something to do with your father's business?" I asked.

I remember his parents fighting over it back when I left him notes. It still is a mystery to me what his father do for a living. I can't just simply look his father up since he's not in my radar nor in my checklist. It's dangerous for me to do that, even to my brothers.

"Honestly, I have no idea what his job is. He never really discuss it with us. His large company is just a front and I strongly believe that that is not his business alone," Taehyung informed us.