character q&a

im sorry if your question isn't answered !!! i tried my best🦋

taehyung

erostia: what about jeongguk made you want to be obedient towards him?

-well i guess it's just his presence? also maybe the fact that i love pleasing the people that mean most to me.

marguk: how big is it, be honest.

-umm *looks behind him to see jk in his own little world* l-like 10 inches.... i-i think...

bluraytae: yo you really gonna let jungkook never give you a blowjob nor eat your ass bruh?

-how can he e-eat my bottom..?

streamtear: would you top if jungkook asked you to?

-of course not because he would never ask me such thing. he likes control too much... not that im complaining.

winxmiyo514: when was the most rounds you had with jungkook?

-oh- um jungkook will get really mad if he knows im sharing this but... we went 9 times once... i can't really remember the last 2 ):

honerain: do you like it hard and rough? or do you want jeongguk to be careful and sweet sometimes?

-i really like it when he takes care of me but sometimes i g-get really needy and i let him get a little rough so maybe both???

silkkth: do you have any kinks?

-d-does it count if i like getting p-praised ? also i really like jungkookie's thingy inside me *cough cough*

bubgguks: are you gonna let kook eat your ass?

-again, what do you mean? h-how can he-?

jungkook

streamtear: how have you dealt with your mothers death?

-i used to cry myself to sleep every night for a year after her death. it wasn't easy but i had taehyung there by my side the whole time. i go visit her whenever i can.

toshiroshibangtan: if someone were to actually fuck taebaby what would you do also i wuv you.

-fIRST OF ALL, THAT MF WOULD BE DEAD IN .0728273 SECONDS. second, i only wuv taehyung sorry (;

bubgguks: u gonna eat tae's ass? he got a nice butt tbh

-stop staring bitch. what makes you think i haven't already.. just kidding- i actually havent *sighs sadly*

kookta3: did you have any other serious relationship before tae?

-no, i met tae when i was a child so he was always the one that i wanted

honerain: what's your favorite thing about tae?

-his big heart ♥️

-bobataeee: how would you feel if i call tae 'baby boy'?

-ill break your fucking nose