25. įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰āæ

Taking a step behind, she saw the masked man stop in front of her, with blood smeared across his clothes and a bloody knife in his left hand.

Enraged, [Y/n] stalked closer towards him.

"You son of a bitch!" [Y/n] shouted as she upper-cut him and then snatched the knife out of his hand, while bending his arm and threw him over her shoulder on the hard pavement.

She then stomped on his genital while repeatedly cursing.

The stranger got hold of [Y/n]'s left leg. He then pulled her leg, causing her to fall back and hit her head on the pavement.

"Glad to finally have you, [Y/n]~" the masked man said.

'Tha-that voice!' A look of recognition and hurt crossed her eyes, before [Y/n] lost her consciousness.

Later On

"Hello, this is Dickies Dick reporting live on XXX channel. Apparently, there had been two incidents in one day! Could these two be connected? First, there was the suicide victim and now, there has been a murder on XXX street. The victim's name is Kotaro Tadashi. His wife seems to be missing after she called the FBI!

A different type of tyre marks are found, so it is suspected that she was kidnapped! The FBI will continue investigating on this case, until then stay safe! And stay tuned to XXX channel!"