#12 Pleasure

We made out that day. It was for 10 minutes, before Helena and Zack came into the house.

It felt like hours to me. If I were to give into him fully then that would've been the most pleasurable 10 minutes of my life, but that wasn't the case.

Once turned on, he's hard to control. His lips won't stop, his hands won't stop.

It takes all my strength just to hold myself up with him. Although I'm weaker than the others I'm not that weak. 

It's because he's the Alpha. Whether knowingly or unknowingly no wonder he made me accept his embrace.

Whenever he gets the chance, he touches me one way or another. Whenever it's just us, he kisses me and feels me up.

I try not to get caught alone with him, but he finds a way somehow. Still, I do my best to keep Helena around me. I don't mind the frequency he does any of that, but the intensity, that's a whole different story. I can't let him get carried away.

But he's getting better in general. I can tell that. He smiles more often with people. He is having more and more great time with Zack. He visits his parents often. Although a little distant from Helena, which is understandable since he's feeling guilty, he's being more nice and thoughtful towards her.

Good news flows in everyday. They're close to nailing down Horris.

After weeks of investigation, the werwolf committee orders for Horris' imprisonment. Black Dagger and two other powerful packs attack Winter Moon and win.

Horris tried to escape and was killed.

Relief and joy came into our hearts when the news reached me and Helena through a messenger.

She jumps up and down, tears flowing down. She hugs me tight and I give her a slight hug in return.

"It's over," she says with eyes fully covered in tears.

"Yeah, it's over and I'm still alive," I say excitedly.

We both laugh.

She takes my hand and says, "Thank you so much. I don't know what t-"

"Don't, Helena. Thank, you! It's really you guys who gave me protection and saved my life. I owe you, Mathew and Zack a lot. Words can't explain how grateful I'm. I wish nothing but the best for you and Mathew," I say sincerely.

She cries more, if that's even possible, and hugs me again. I smile and let her.

The next full moon is in two weeks. After that I can sigh in relief. Mathew and Zack return home. They ask me to stay for a few more days before I move back into my home.

The day comes. Packed and ready, Zack drives me back home. I couldn't help but smile, remembering him driving me here first.

Once home, I call my aunt and let her know I'm back home safely. She gives me another good news that a transfer back to Black Dagger will soon happen. I smile to myself, of course it will.

I clean up the dusty house. I take out the food Helena packed for me and start eating, thinking how much I'll miss these in future. She told me she'll cook for me anytime I want and to stop by their place often.

I think that'd be nice. But not now, after they'd mated.

I wrap up my cleaning, watch a movie and turn to bed.

About 5 minutes later, the door bell rings. Tired from all the cleaning, I groan and slowly walk to the door and open it.

My heart skips a beat. I didn't expect this. It's only a week before the full moon. What is he doing here?

Mathew is in front of me. I begin to say something when he comes in, locks the door and starts kissing me.

I'm too tired to push him away, so I let him. Only a week, I tell myself. Maybe he's just restless.

As I try to keep his hand from riding up my t-shirt, he lifts me up in his arms. Taken by surprise, I wrap my hands around his neck for support.

He smiles at me. A smile that I've never seen before.

Before I know it, he puts me on my bed and kisses me passionately. He keeps trying to take off my t-shirt, but I don't let him.

In frustration, he breaks away from the kiss to take his own shirt off. The last time I saw him shirtless was in the cabin.

I don't train with him or go hunting, so I've never seen him naked. I've seen his wolf only a couple of times, too, a large black wolf.

Before I can say anything about his action, he's back kissing me.

Something feels off. I try to think this is same as before, but something bothers me.

Maybe I should stop him. But I'm scared he would resist.

He pulls down my t-shirt's neckline and licks the scar.

I shiver. "Mathew!"

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm not marking you. It's just that scar."

And it's exactly that scar that I want you to leave alone!

He bites on it, just like that day.

Pain. Terrible pain is all over my body.

"Don't," I muster my strength and tell him but he doesn't listen. I can feel my body getting weaker.

"It's okay," he whispers in my ear.  He bites deep and I cry out in pain, curling towards him.

He growls. The neck of the t-shirt is beginning to tear.

"M-Mathew," I call him. He growls again and moves to my neck.

No, no! Shit! I was careless. He's getting out of control.

"Mathew, listen, you've to stop. Helena will become your mate in a week!"

The growl is loud and scary.

He stops kissing me and looks at me. Hurt, I see hurt in his eyes.

I wish I can tell it's the hurt from his guilt towards Helena, but it's not.

It's me. I hurt him.

———
Hey guys 👋
Vote, comment and follow 💕