Chapter 39 - I'm scared

Isabella Clark

We packed some of our stuffs then we moved into his penthouse right on the top of his office building, he makes sure that no one will know that we live here except his men, Luna, and of course Glenn.

Luna feels awful to leave me alone but it isn't a big deal, she was being tricked too. Any mother will freak out if the hospital inform you when her child is taken to the hospital because of an accident. The penthouse is huge and it isn't so empty, it feels like it always being cleaned every day.

We got into one of the room in the penthouse and i watch Alex fixing the blanket on the bed, I'm still in shock for what just happened to me. I know I will not sleep tonight, my eyes will not shut, it will be open for the rest of the night just because of my thoughts.

I stay in a silent while I watch Alex fixing the bed, both of my arms are being crossed right in front of my tummy. My feet is on the cold black marble floor while my stares are onto the white bed,

"Bell," His low voice pull me out from my day dreaming.

"Huh," I said.

"You can sleep now" He said then I slowly nodded.

His face is tired and I don't want him to be more tired cause he's been working for the rest of the day then he had to take care of this problem.

I got into the bed and cover myself with a grey blanket, I stay in a silent cause I don't know what to talk. A music suddenly being played from the big speakers on the night stand, the speaker is playing a chill music before Alex got into the bed.

The light is being turned off so the room is pretty dark, all I can hear is the song.

"Babe," I said.

"Yes?" He turns his body around to look at me who's laying on the headboard staring blankly into the tv in front of us.

"I'm..," I said.

"I'm scared," I said.

After he heard that he got up then lean onto the headboard.

"I'm sorry, i know you must be tired," I said.

"No" He said.

"I'm sorry, it's all because of me," He blames on himself.

"You shouldn't say that," I said to him.

I move closer into him then lay my head on his shoulder,

"I love you no matter what okay," I said to him.

"I love you more" He said before kissing on my cheek.

"You should sleep," I said.

"I'm going to sleep if you sleep too" He said.

"You have to work tomorrow," I said.

"I always feel safe when I'm close to you," I said while connecting our hands together.

He slowly leans closer until his lips crashing on mine, it kisses me slowly and in passionate way. I close my eyes while he's kissing me, our body slowly moves and our hand are messing up with one another's. His lip is wet and soft, it  feels hot when it touches against my cold skin. His lip is kissing against my neck right on the sweet spot where my hands are messing with his dark brown hair.

His lips are back onto mine, he kisses me passionately while his hand is brushing against my skin. His kiss seems hypnotizing me to forget about our problem for a moment, I know it isn't just a lust. He has his own reasons to do this to me, I know he wants me to forget about it for a moment.