Chapter 44

"Help you with what?" Yoongi on the other line ask.

"You see I may have already collected Kim and jimin's blo-"

"Let me guess, you want me to dig on her past life, for more info?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Yes."

"About that, I may already did have a research on it and found many interesting facts about her so feel free to come by my office. I'd be there." Yoongi told causing a triumph smirk to be  formed on his lips.

"Okay then, I'll be on your office later maybe after my shift but that would be late night. Will you be okay with that?" Jin question, trying not to make the younger furious since he knew the younger usually feel sleepy no matter where he are.

"I'm okay with that besides I'm still working on her background. So yeah, come and crush in." Yoongi told.

"Alright then, later I'll come and for now I need to get this thing done as fast as I can. See you later yoongi."

After getting an answer from yoongi, jin ended the call and did his job which is running the blood sample.

===

"So, impress me with whatever you found about her."

Yoongi took something out from his drawer and letting out a brown envelope which god knows what's inside.

"Mind telling me what is inside?" Ask jin, gesturing his hand towards the envelope.

Yoongi rolled his eyes backward, slumping his back on the swivel chair.

"Can you please at least look what's inside before asking?" Yoongi rudely question, obviously annoyed.

Jin grab the envelope onto his hand and take a look inside. He found several pictures inside with some document in it.

Gasped was only could he left for. His eyes widened. The picture contain a very familiar girl holding hand with an unknown person besides. In the every picture there would always be the two of them in it.

"I-isn't this h-"

"If you wanna say what I am thinking then you are correct. It's her. It's Kim."

Jin look back to the photo on his hand, carefully scanning the other person whom was with her in every picture captured. Jin couldn't guess the gender very well since the person was covering all his features and head, with hoodies, mask, black sunglasses, cap. Frown could only came out on his face.

"And who's this? What's the relation between Kim with this person? What is slayass bitch club? Sounds disgusting to me" Ask jin with a very disgusting tone can be heard.

"Oh, and did you find anything from it?" He added, looking up to yoongi.

"I still don't know who and what's the relation between those two yet and as you know before Kim work as a teacher. She was once a prostitute, since Namjoon own a club I asked him, if he knew where the place are as you can see the name on the document on your other your hand and thank god Namjoon knows where it located. He brought me there and I do a background research on all of the workers." He told.

"But aren't that only make her you know..., advantage. Since all her workers knows her."

"Ex-workers I must say. I'm not stupid hyung. We've double check all their electronic things mean by that we hacked through every details and we find nothing relates to her. So we asked and they easily help us." Yoongi told.

"Let me guess, by violation?" Jin raised his eyebrow.

"Hell nah, ain't not that bad to do violation on innocent people."

Jin nod a few times. "I highly doubt that."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"So, what did you find?" Jin question.

"Something big which may reveal a twist in the end but for now that's what I have found at least, since I'm still under searching and I haven't yet found the person."

Jin made a frowning face. "Which gender are we talking about here. Is it a woman or guy?"

"I'll leave the guessing to you first and let me do my job. Now since it's nearly 3 am. You should go home while I do the whole work. Bye-bye hyung." He sang the last part with his finger crouching up and down, before sending the older out from his office by force.

===
Which gender do y'all think she with? Female? Male?

And sorry for the name of the club. My mind could only came across with that word😂