🐻 - 11 - 🔥

🔥New student 🔥

Y/N was sitting right next to her friend in her vocal class. Wendy was randomly rap some part pf their homework. Wendy was tge best student in this class with her melody voice.

" Today, we will welcome our new classmate. He jsut tranfer here so please be nice to him" The teacher walk in. Follow him is a handsome boy with lightly pale skin. Y/N like him when he walk in.

"Now, Wendy. Can you sing part of our song." Wendy give me a wink. She know Y/N very well. Wendy know that Y/N like him when he come.

Wendy stan up and sing a part if the song. "Thank you Wendy. Y/N now your turn. Can you show him that deep voice can have a good vocal too ?"

Y/N stan up with nervous stick to her. Even those her deep voice still show the good vocal. Y/N look at the bew boy to see if he was looking at her but no he was looking away.

Y/N sit down with disappointment in her heart. Just now when Wendy sing, he was looking at Wendy. Y/N pretty sure that the new boy like Wendy.

"So can you introduce yourselves now ?" The teacher ask the new boy. " Hi, I'm Kangmin. I hope we all can be friend." Kangmin give a slightly smile to the whole class.

"Kangmin, you can sit next to Y/N. Ww can start the lesson now." Y/N feel so happy that she nearly scream. She was trying to control herself. "You clearly like that boy!!" Wendy whisper to you with her weird voice.

"But i don't think he like me those" Y/N whisper back with a very sad voice. The teacher nearly caught two of them talking

~~ Skip ~~

°End of the lesson°

"Hey, Y/N. I think i need more help so. Can we exchange number?" Kangmin ask Y/N with his melodic voice. Y/N smile back at hime and take about a paper out. She carefully write her phone number down and give at to Kangmin.

"If you need help, just text or call. I will pick up." She give him a wink after and left with her friend. But little did she know that Kangmin's heart was melting.

~~ 3 weeks later ~~~ 

"Hey Y/N. Can you meet me at Chocolate Factory cafe. I need your help" Kangmin texted her just now and he is waiting for her to come.

Chocolate Factory cafe was where they 2 always meet and discard about homework or just think that related to school. Y/N still think that he like Wendy. She didn't mind but she still feel a bit of sadness inside her heart.

She slowly open the cafe shop door and see Kangmin already sitting at their spot. She walk toward him and order a cup of tea.

"So what you need help with ?" She ask

"Look, I need to tell you something. When the first i came. I already started to like you. I know that you're disappointed when i didn't look at you because your best friend notice that. So i didn't look at you."Kangmin explain all of the event that happen.

Y/N was suprise but she also happy that he confess to her. "Oh, i didn't know. I also like." Y/N confess to him after. Thay both giggle and look at each other in chessy way

"Does this count as our first date" Kangmin ask but also give Y/N a sexy look. "Y/N can you be my girlfriend" Kangmin ask again with sesrious tone.

"Yes." Y/N giggle and give him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so bad. Hope u don't mind :))

#HAPPYKANGMINDAY

HAPPY OUR LITTLE BUNNY. YAHH AND MY FUTURE HUSBAND (maybe because im bi (;)

Hope u enjoy the triple update