#15 Intimate (END)

He pushes me back to the bed. I try to push him away, but it doesn't work.

He's ravishing my lips and his hands trace the shape of me. I give in.

Maybe it's because my wolf came out yesterday, I'm feeling the mate bond stronger than ever.

I respond to Mathew's kisses and moan.

He pulls up my t-shirt and I let him. He takes off his shirt, too. Our naked upper bodies rub against one another and he growls, sending me to euphoria.

I hold his back and dig into it my fingers.

Mathew breaks the skin on my neck where the mark would go and I arch my back, moaning even more.

"Fuck!" I say out loud.

"Now you know how it feels like for me whenever I see you," he says.

I can feel my wolf coming out. Not fully, but a little surfacing.

I pull Mathew closer. I want his body fully on top of me.

He growls and moves his hand to my jeans. I stop his hand, but he growls again and says in my ear, "Come on! please!"

"N-No," I tell him, half moaning. He's frustrated. He breaks more skin on my neck as a punishment. At this rate he'll end up marking me.

"Still, a no?"

My wolf has surfaced. I can feel her.

I pull his face to mine and kiss him.

His muscles flex and his body heats up. His eyes turn completely dark. He takes off my jeans and then his own.

He pushes into me and the pain and the pleasure from it almost makes me pass out. And I probably would have if it weren't for my wolf's surfacing.

He increases the speed and when it's time, pulls my neck towards him and bites. "Mine."

The immense pleasure lasts forever before either of us can bring back our voice.

"Dammit!" he says, "You're going to be the death of me." He licks and kisses his mark on my neck. I shiver in his arms and he smiles.

He brings up his mouth to my ear and says, "I love you."

"I love you," I tell him back and he hugs me tighter, leaving no space between us.

I don't remember how we managed to separate our bodies from each other's. I didn't want to stop feeling his skin on mine.

Is this how it feels like? This is crazy!

I sleep till late morning and walk down to the kitchen.

I see him near the coffee table reading something. Hearing me coming down he looks at me.

He smiles, comes to me and hugs me.

"How's your body?" he asks.

I bury my face in his chest and say, "Could've been better."

"If you think I didn't go easy on you, don't. It's the most gentle I can ever be. I didn't want to scare you away on your first time!"

"It was your first time, too," I tell him, making him blush. I was surprised when I found out I'm his first. I thought he'd slept with Helena since they shared a room. But now I know he didn't.

I can now sense when he's hesitant, when he's sure, when he's sad, happy, angry, or guilty. It's like I can read his feelings.

He holds my chin and kisses me. "I couldn't. I couldn't go that far with anyone but you. Last night was fucking great!" He kisses me again, deeper this time.

I pull away from him and say, "It was terrible."

He laughs and sexily says, "Then you like it terrible, huh?"

I push my face against him and smile into his chest. Yeah, even his terrible is great.

I push myself off of him and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

"It's okay. I'll cook for you," he says.

As he's cooking the eggs on the pan, I hug his back.

He pulls my hands towards him to tighten the hug.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"For what?" he asks, still facing the stove.

"I didn't know it felt like this."

He turns around and smiles.

"Well, now you know how crazy the mate pull is," he says, pulling up my chin, "But I know you can also sense that it's still you and it's still me. How much you like me for me not just because of the bond."

I recall his confession. He's the one who wanted me to be his mate and then fought for me, and didn't give up. Mate bond or not, you just cannot not love such a man!

I pull him down and kiss him. As I'm pulling away he pulls me back in and kisses me more. Then he suddenly turns off the stove and lifts me up in his arms.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Another round."

"Not till I've had my breakfast."

"Sure, right after I've had mine first."

⤙–⤚

Thanks for staying till the end 💕 

This is the first of many stories in the "Mate And His Lover" series (each book is a separate story.)  

You can find the rest of the books and my other stories in my author page, https://www.wattpad.com/user/auctorsam