Chapter 29

" Where is he?"

"I don't know."

" If he is going to come late then why the hell did he tell us to come urgently."

" Neha, he must be stuck in traffic....
Relax. "

" Raj! But we have an important meeting in an hour. Already it's being difficult for us as our boss is not attending it and on top of that if we are also absent then our company name will be spoiled."

" I know but if he had called us to talk then it must be very important matter."

Neha and Raj sat in the Cafe waiting for Siddharth as he told them to come urgently.

Neha's phone rang interrupting their talks.

" Hello? "

" Neha! Where are you guys? The meeting is in an hour! " She heard.

" I know Shweta but that idiot who called us here didn't come still." Neha said annoyed.

" Which idiot?"

" Siddharth."

Raj and Neha heard a loud gasp from phone.

" Did you just call our boss an idiot? " Shweta shrieked.

" Umm.....Yeah....." Neha said laughing nervously.

" She calls him with many more names too." Raj said at the phone laughing.

" Oh! Like what?" Shweta asked curiously.

Raj was about to say but Neha cut him off.

" You guys are impossible! There is an important meeting for us in an hour and you guys are talking nonsense leaving it." Neha exclaimed.

" Hey! We are not talking nonsense. Who started this talk?" Shweta said.

" Raj. " "Neha."

Raj and Neha said each other names pointing their fingers at each other accusingly.

" See."

They heard from the phone but ignored it glaring at each other.

They snapped out of their glaring match when they heard a laugh from the other table. They both turned and looked at their right side table to see a girl was laughing looking at them.

They both glared at her.

" Oops! Sorry! But you guys are so funny." That girl said lifting her hands in surrender.

" So, What names do you call our hot and sexy boss Neha?"

They both turned their attention on the phone when they heard the exciting tone of Shweta.

" Shut up."

They both yelled at the phone.

" But....."

She tried to say but again they yelled at her.

" Shut up."

" But I didn't even say anything!" Shweta exclaim.

" Then don't say anything."

" Huff....."

They heard and the line went silent.

" What was that?"

Raj asked on the phone.

" I am pouting because I am angry on both of you and I am not going to talk to you people."