Chapter 30 (Part 3)

Hellooooooooo! Another chapter is here!

So a lot will happen and I switched to different POV's

While reading please take note of that and DO NOT get confused.

I repeat this chapter contains many different POV's. Don't get confused.

Also contains a bit of violence though not very detailed but still.....it can be very triggering to some of you. To those of you who are easily triggered, I suggest you skip Percival's POV.

Lemme know what you think about this chapter.

Have a Wonderful Day ahead. God bless you guys!

💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖

############################

Third Person's POV

Kyle cradled Prince Timothy's head on his lap while India massaged the young prince's temple. He looked so weak and fragile. Kyle wasn't use to seeing him like this and he hated every second of it.

The cell they were in was quiet except for the sounds of birds, particularly pigeons. They were located high up in a tower for prisoners, at the back of the castle.

The birds' cooing noises were the only thing they could actually bear.

"Why is this happening?! Wait till the King and Queen find out about the old hag," Kyle grumbled. India only looked more saddened. "What if....what if I'm already too late?" she whispered. "I hope they're alive," a tear slipped out of her eye, rolled down her cheek and fell on the Prince's neck.

"They are." Prince Timothy breathe out. He admired India for her brave attempts. She was an incredible friend.

"Thank you my prince. I just hope we had a way of getting all these awful news to your parents somehow," she sniffed.

"You said you came on a horse?" Kyle asked.

"Yes?"

"Where is it?"

"In the stables. Why?" India looked puzzled.

"I just wish there was a way to send a message through it." India just gaped at him.

"So where are we going to get the paper and the pen genius?! And does Rexamus know how to go to White Winter's Land?! Does he know where to find the Royals? Oh, and how do we get to him?! Hmm? What a genius." India muttered.

"Hey let me brainstorm. At least I'm trying!" he said defensively.

"Animals were used to send important messages. People still use animals sometimes," he muttered thinking hard.

"Yes Kyle, but we can't write anything and we're locked up! If we're going to use them anyway, we need one which is free and then we'd have to tell.....tell......t...tell

Them." India finished. Her eyes suddenly filled with realization.

"You wanna tell your horse what to do? And you insulted me just now?"

"We can use them Kyle. Just not a horse....and thank you," She moved forward and kissed Kyle's cheek. 

After moving away from a surprised Kyle, India reached up to the small window and looked out for the birds. The problem was the gap between the bars. They were too close.

Prince Timothy saw this and sat up with much difficulty. The venom was starting to take full effect.

"Lie down before you kill yourself boy!!" Kyle panicked unnecessarily.