Chapter 7

Jungkook's Prospective

The weather was cloudy and soft breezes were kissing my face. I closed my eyes and smelled the sweet smell of aroma. 

A warm hand was in mine, intertwined with me, perfectly fitting in between the gaps of my fingers. 

I opened my eyes as I felt a little weight on my shoulder as I walked through the way with the crashing sound of dead leaves under our feet. 

I looked at the boy besides me, smiling warmly at me while swimming our hands back and forth. My lips already formed a smile as I threw a glance on his face.

I stopped walking as I saw a bench on the edge of the road. I pulled him closer to me and took his beautiful face into my hands. I looked into the most beautiful and deepest eyes. I touched his fragile cheeks softly with the tip of my thumb. 

I looked at his plum pink lips which were screaming to be met with mine. I caressed his bottom lip with my thumb, carefully keeping him closer by his waist with my other hand. 

I leaned over to meet my lips with his. His eyes were shut down like he was ready to receive what I was about to give him.

I could feel his warm breath on my lips. His lips were formed into a little smile and I leaned even closer. I was about to put my lips on him........

The alarm rang.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I was really annoyed by the most annoying sound in the whole universe.

Why did my dreams end like that? 

I huffed annoyingly. I threw the blanket away to get out of the bed. I made my way to the bathroom and the daily morning routine started.

~~~~~

I checked my phone after getting ready for the college. I saw many texts from Jimin.

Guess what? 

It was a holiday. WEEKEND! Duh!

I hit the back of my head with my hands because I was really a stupid. I put the alarm on the morning of a weekend. I could've slept a little more. At least we could have been together a little more. We could've kissed each other.

My dream boy was really making me go crazy. 

~~~~~~~

I went downstairs to meet Jimin in his car, waving at me. I went to his car and sat in the passenger's seat.

"Morning breakfast?" He asked and I nodded.

"What do you think about having coffee, with brownies and cookies at the 'Kim's'?" He asked with a weird expression and seriously it was enough to light up my face.

I nodded desperately because I knew very well that it was going to be included in my daily routine so why not start that?

"Jimin, you said you have a plan?" I was a little excited.

"What plan?" He tried to play it cool by pretending to not know but I was not in the mood to have anything.

"JIMIN" 

"Ok ok, I do have a plan for you but before that you'll pay the bill and you'll find out about my plan at the bakery, okay?" 

"You little mochi, you really are taking a disadvantage of my situation but still I'll pay and I swear if you're planning something stupid then I will go to Yoongi and I will tell him that you like him and that's final" 

I crossed my arms and sent him a mocking glare.

"You nochu, you don't have to do that because I swear my plan will definitely work. Just wait and watch."

~~~~~~~

We reached the bakery and I could feel my heart beating getting faster by the second. 

I entered the bakery and my eyes searched for my dream boy, Kim Taehyung. I was trying to seek him everywhere but my eyes couldn't find him.

We sat on the chairs without placing the order in hope of him to come and ask us. 

I was turning my head all around just to notice him anywhere but I couldn't find him anywhere around in the bakery.

Finally the lady came to us to take our orders and I hung my head low with dissatisfaction. Where could he be? 

"Jiminssi... He isn't here" I whispered to Jimin.

"Calm down boy, he must be in the main kitchen, just wait a little he'll be here soon" 

Seriously his words were enough for me to breathe with satisfaction. 

I didn't realise that my leg started to shake and I always used to do it whenever I used to get nervous. But that time I was desperate.

After waiting for a while a familiar figure came into my sight with his eyes focusing down at the tray full of morning meals in his hands.

He raised his head slowly to meet his eyes with mine. He smiled a little and put the tray in front of us before leaving.

I saw him from behind, his hips were perfectly swaying as he walked away. I felt a slap on my thigh and that was then when I turned away to notice Jimin, glaring at me.

I turned my head away and started to have breakfast peacefully.

"So what's with your plan?" I whispered to him.

"Have your breakfast and then"

I could only nod.

~~~~~~~

When we were done I gave my wallet to Jimin to pay at the counter.

"Plan activated" Jimin whispered and signed me to keep my ear near to his mouth.

And then he whispered something to me that formed a wide smile on my face and I swear I really wanna hug that mochi tighter than ever.

~~~~~~~

"So mister Taehyung?" Jimin asked him and called him to our table and pulled a chair out for him.

He looked at us a little confused and patted his eyelashes innocently.

"How can I help you sir?" He asked and sat on the chair and my eyes were stuck on him all the time and I couldn't keep them away.

He was seriously the most beautiful sight to ever see.

"Guess, you won't mind having another student?" Jimin asked

"Another student?" He was really confused. I could notice his doe eyes.

"My friend Jungkook wants to be your new student, as we can see your talent showcased on these walls of the bakery. I hope you would like to teach some basics to my friend." 

I wanted to crash my bestie in a very tight hug. It was the best thing he ever did in his life.

"But sir... I am not that good." He raised his head to look at me and I quickly looked away, a little shy.

"You're awesome, the kids that you taught are my niece and nephew and they told me a lot about you and if I knew that it was you then I would've come earlier to you, so please don't say no to my friend" 

"Oh okay" he nodded. He agreed to him. It means now.......

......he would teach me, I would spend my time with him. 

*******

Hope you like it.