265

No perspective

No perspective

It was a slow Tuesday night at the St. Peterson's hospital. Patients were asleep, doctors chatted with each other, nurses caught up on their paperwork, everything was calm. The hallways had a soothing chime of sneaker footsteps and small dialogue, it was a relaxing nightshift for the workers.

But the night wasn't over.

At 3:36am the front doors of the hospital bursted open, causing everyone's head to turn at the abrupt sight.

A man in just his pants, covered in smoke debris, blood and burn marks - bursted in holding an unconscious woman in his arms. Her head was thrown back over his grip under her neck and her arms unresponsively hung down. She had blood all over her face and down her neck, her exposed limbs showing deep cuts and burns as well. They looked like they walked right out of hell.

No one knew who these people where and what kind of life they lived to get to this point. No one knew that the scared looking man with tears showering down his face was Harry Styles, the leader of the deadliest gang in human time and in his arms was the woman he loved, Amelia Joyce Adams.

A sweet name for a sweet girl who didn't deserve this painful fate.

The beaten down man had wide red eyes and tears soaking his face, utter shock was his only expression because he was so numb and traumatized with the idea of loosing the woman in his arms.

"She isn't breathing!" He screamed through the once calm hospital.

With nurses and doctors running towards the broken strangers, they grasped the dead weight of the woman out of his arms. But the second she was out of his reach, his anxieties rose.

"What's her name?" One nurse shouted as the room was scrambling to get her what she needed but Harry was perceiving time in slow motion, his ears tuning out everything but the sounds of his heartbeat. His mind was tainted with weak perception and it put him in shock.

"Sir!" The short frantic nurse grabbed both of his arms to get his attention as he was just staring at the love of his life getting put on a gurney.

"Sir can you hear me? Do you need medical attention?" She shouted at Harry, her blue eyes burning into his the minute they made contact.

"Amelia Adams." Harry blurted with his permanent widened eyes and parted bruised lips.

"Get him a gurney too!" She yelled to the other nurses, concerned about Harry's mental and physical state.

"N-no I'm fine. I need to stay with her." He immediately rejects.

"Sir you are not okay right now and need to let us help you. You have open wounds all over yourself that need to be the-"

"No! I said I was fine you need to help her!" He raised his voice in stress.