[33] Mr. Player And The Drunken Girl

Dedicated to noursweet for being my latest fan and voting for all the chapters! Thank you SO much!!! <3 xoxo

Chapter 33

[Dylan’s POV]

I waited patiently as Alex puked her guts out. A revolting smell surrounded us, but I thought nothing of it as I massaged her back gently. When Alex looked up, she was really pale and ready to pass out at any moment. She smelled strongly of alcohol. She must have drunk heavily. She smelled different. I could smell a strong manly cologne coming off her.

 "Alex...are you okay?"

"Uh...no..."she groaned.

"C'mon with me" I took her arms gently and led her towards where I'd parked my car.

This had to be the work of fate, destiny or a major co-incidence that I'd found Alex in this condition. Stacey had told everyone that we both were going on a date. Excuse me, what!? Me, and a date? Hell no! And I was really sure she'd come looking for me, pleading to take her on one. So I escaped the confines of my house and went off for a little drive. I'd felt thirsty so parked my car and headed to buy something to drink when I saw Alex.

 She looked tipsy and was staggering as she walked. Any moment now and she would fall flat on her ass wearing those killer heels and end up breaking some bones. Well obviosuly at first I didn't know it was Alex, but something made me stop. Oh well, I'm a player and as much as I break hearts, I wouldn't want some girl to get hurt or something because she's drunk.

So I walked up to her and surprise surprise! It was Alex. It was as if I was dreaming. I even rubbed my eyes as I tried to see what I was seeing was actually real. Alex looking sexy, drunk as hell was walking god knows where, alone in the middle of the night.

And then our eyes met and then she...well you know, puked.

We both kept walking. It was getting cold and I felt Alex shivering involuntarily next to me. I quickly snuggled closer to her, wrapping my arms around her. I bet she felt slightly comfortable as she sighed.

I noticed an icecream parlour nearby, and led her inside. After asking for the woman on the counter for some water and making Alex drink it, I led her to the bathroom. 

"Alex, go inside and wash yourself up a bit"

She just stared at me. "Come with me" she said.

"Oh alright!" I followed Alex in to the lady's room and thankfully there was no one else in there. Otherwise I would've got some glares and probably profanities yelled at myself.

After I helped Alex I got ready to leave. When she did somethign surprising. I felt her hands clutch my arms. She wrapped her arms aroudn my body and got closer to me. Her breath tickled my skin. She got closer and pressed her lips onto mine.

She tasted like alcohol, but the effect of ehr lips on mine were the usual. They drove me crazy. They were so soft and delecious...

I realised what I was doing. I was kissing Alex. She was not even sure what she was doing. She was drunk!

I quickly pushed her away and stared deeply into her eyes.

"No Alex. no making out in the washroom"

"You mean we can make-out outside?" she said, her eyes lighting up.

"No! Thats not what I meant. I eman no kissing. Its enough for tonight. You're drunk and..."