Ask 8 from FishyCaKeUwU

As plates of food were sat in front of them Peach sighed "kitten sit down" everyone give wind a grin s if to say 'yeah kitten~'

"Peachhhhhh stop calling me that I'm the last thing from that!"

Captain falcon walked by patting him on the head "There, there tiger. Sit down and eat." Toon finally did as told as they ate Popo now

As link sat at the table they knew they would get a good story out of the cave man. Luckily wind new sign language fluent.

"Hey Link" Popo got the hero's attention who was thinking about something with chewing his thumb. Link looked up at them he stared for a moment and tilted his head showing Popo had his attention "what's the weird think you ever ate?"

Lucas groaned getting up for the bathroom "I don't even wanna know!" Nana followed but helped daisy, peach and Isabell in the kitchen.

The three boys waited as wild thought before mining his hands about luckily wind translated.

"I have eaten plenty of bead and gross things. Zelda said it was a miracle that I'm a live from it... but I have eaten cooked frogs... I've eaten screws... eyeball and apple stew, Hinox guts and honey, and a lot of bugs and apparently poisonous mushrooms"

"Ave you ever stuck a worm up your nose I heard it's good for you" Popo grinned. Wild sat there in thought until he quickly got up running to the back door

"Nooooooo!!" Little Mac stopped him wrapping his arms around Links hips as the boy squirmed

He had to try it! It's not like he could die anyways.

Toon, Popo and ness all laughed admire people sat at the table

"I'm so glad you enjoyed your day off mr mayor." Isabell smiled walking with villager and sat at the table. Looking down at the paper ness smiled.

"Hey villager can I ask something?" The boy looked up nodding

"What was your reaction when Isabell came?" Villager thanked Peach who gave him his food

"Honestly, worried I was worried about the town and if Isabell was really up for this, but clearly she was tougher then she looks" Villager looked to his assistant who blushed and smiled

"Your always do sweet mr mayor." She said in her Normal happy voice eating away. Ness was a little disappointed in that answer it was just simple but that's all Villager was. A simple guy with a simple life.

Lucas walked passed wild and little Mac who were now play fighting amusing the kids

"And I get in trouble for fighting young." Toon grumble making ness snicker

"You get in trouble fighting young cause each other and others harm. They are barely doing either" samus pointed out leaning on Lucas's chair. "So what got him do wild?" Samus new they were to blame from links sudden energy"

Popo chuckled knowing it was on him. "All I Did was ask if he's never put s worm up his nose."

"Clearly he hasn't, yet" toon giggled as ness snickered

As the boys finished eating their places at the table where taken king K, ganon, dedede, and wolf.

Toon didn't pick a fight with ganon after the first day he came because apparently canon had no recollection of fighting him.

But ganon and young? They had to be separated at all times.

And wild. He's actually had a good conversation with ganon about the history of his people and how it changed

EVERYONE was taken a back at this till the 17 year old said one thing that made everyone understand.

He had never seen a male gurodo.

As the boys thought in what to do they all ended up running to ness and Lucas' room as ness and Lucas got into pj's the others started debating what game they should play as they went to change into PJ's as well

"We could play murder in the dark?" Ness offered

"In PJ's? No way." Lucas said going the last of his buttons up

"Spotlight?" Popo offered

"Not enough space inside and we're not allowed outside." Toon grumbled

"Do you think we can stay in your room tonight?" Popo asked

"Sounds like fun." Lucas smiled and ness nodded.

They quickly started getting a little sleepover ready. Snacks, video games and movies as ness and Popo were on the floor with sleeping bags ness and Lucas sat down there with them watching shows like ed, Edd and Eddie, teen titans camp lazlo and plenty more toon couldn't get over that draws moved like people. While the rest liked the jokes.