Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls

Norah's ring above!

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX | YOU'RE JUST ATTRACTED TO WALLS

♡♛♡

"Here are the rules for the ring," Ethan began, "there will be no dating between us. Because number one, it scares Norah, number two, it'll ruin our friendship, and number three, it wouldn't be fun for the other two."

I nodded, liking the idea. "But we can stop Norah in making a relationship, right?" 

"Yeah," Carter agreed. I did a double take, looking at Ethan. Sighing, he rolled his eyes.

"That's not fair to Norah. She can date whoever she wants- except for us of course," he added quickly. 

"I was going to do it anyways," I mumbled. Jaxon furrowed his eyebrows, clearly hearing me. Before he could protest, Harley came out of the room, grinning.

"The first ring is done!" 

He showed us the ring, and it was mine. It was absolutely breathtaking, that's how pretty the ring was. It was bronze, but the symbol had a silver heart on it. Harley moved it so we can see the lettering - T.R.O.T.D.V - on it, and on each side of the lettering, there were hearts. It was so cute, I'm definitely going to cherish this!

"You like it?" Harley asked, smiled. 

I snorted, "No." He frowned as I smiled brightly, "I love it."

After putting it on, I admired it, before squealing, I got up from the bench me and the guys were sitting on, and literally jumped on Harley. He tensed, before hugging me back. After two seconds I was pulled away by Jaxon and was stumbled back to the bench. The three of them were glaring at him as I roll my eyes.

"Ethan, what were you saying literally a minute ago?" I asked with disbelief. He thought it over, before realizing what I meant.

"I meant guys your age, Norah. He's too old for you," he replied, earning a glare from Harley, who looked offended. 

"Excuse you Mr-oh-I'm-so-cool-for-everyone. Chicks still dig me," Harley snapped back. I laughed as Ethan shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked the four of them. 

"We like jewellery," Jaxon told me, "we come here together a lot. Either we get it for ourselves or our families. We met this guy on this first day, and let me tell you, Norah, he was creepy as heck on the first day! I shook his hand and he said the same thing he did--,"

"Okay, that's not necessary to say to her," Harley muttered, cutting Jaxon off. I pursed my lips, hiding my smile. Carter gave Harley a little push back to the room.

"Go make our rings," he ordered. 

Harley rolled his eyes, grumbling, "I get no appreciation around here."

"Hey, you guys should be nicer to him you know," I told them, making them turn, "I mean, he's making our rings for us. At least show him your gratitude."

Jaxon shook his head, grinning. He came over and sat next to me on the bench, and I don't know why, but, memories from my dream flashed in my mind. How Jaxon cornered me and whispered something I never wanted to hear from him. Coughing, I stood up, not looking at them.

I could just feel the awkwardness rising in the air. Carter sighed, running his hand through his hair, "Norah, we're not going to hurt you. We're not going to do anything to hurt you, because that's what friends are for, right?"