Night

"Alright everyone that's enough for today

"Alright everyone that's enough for today. We'll discuss more about the plan tomorrow. Y/n, can you stay a moment?" Seokjin's voice stopped Y/n in her tracks. She could feel the tension just roll off him. She turned her head with a nervous smile. Even Namjoon gave her a pity smile. Y/n glared at him as the members of the White Room left. Namjoon only laughed at her before stepping out of the room, not wanting to deal with the prince's wrath.

She swallowed down her saliva as she slowly walked towards Seokjin. She knew this was going to be the outcome. But she went along with it anyway. Besides, there was no arguing with the plan now when the whole room but Seokjin and Namjoon agreed on it. Sure her life is on the line, but this was her fault that this endless war started in the first place. Rather her friends wants to admit it or not.

"Haha yes Jinnie Oppa?" She answered trying to used her sweet voice, gulping down that nervousness that was stuck in her throat.

Seokjin turned his head facing her with a annoyed expression. His caramel eyes narrowed at her. His whole aura looked scary. Perhaps this was her first time experiencing Seokjin's wrath. Or maybe not. She wasn't quite sure. But for one thing, she knew he was mad. How suddenly his cheery voice changed into a dark one. It was really scary if she admits.

"Don't 'yes Jinnie oppa' me Y/n! Look you didn't have to come up with a plan. I get it you think it's your responsibility but it's not Y/n!" He bursted out before sighing afterwards running his fingers through his blonde hair. Anyone can tell he was trying so hard to cool his temper. But the burning of his anger was blinding him.

"Look Jin I chose this plan. I created it. It's more than enough to end this war-"

"Okay but that gives you no right to give up your life! Your a human being Y/n! Not an object!" His beaming voice startled her. He was more mad than she imagined, but she wasn't going to stand down.

"Yeah well that's where my life is headed! Ever since my sister ran away from home I'm the one who's been treated as an object! Hell I'm being hand in marriage without my opinion! The only option I have is choosing them. But even now my mother gave up and is arranging a marriage for me! It won't matter Jin!" She roared back at him, her ears were basically having steam come out. Seokjin's face slowly soften as he sighed.

"That's no excuse Y/n. Look I'll go along with the plan for now but once I have an alternate plan we're sticking to that. Understand?"

She averted her gaze with a small nod. Seokjin slowly pulled her into an embrace. She gladly accepted it laying her head on his chest.

"I just don't wanna see my friend hurt okay? I just got you back." He whispered his grip on her tighten just slightly.

"I know. Your such a mom Jin." She giggled into the embrace. He laughed as he pulled away a soft smile plastered on his plump lips.

"You said that when we were younger you know." He chuckled before ruffling her hair. Y/n laughed escaping from his grasp.

"Anyway, you should go to sleep. I know it's been a long day for you. Come on, I'll show you your room."

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"So there's some clothing in the closet and a bathroom right there

"So there's some clothing in the closet and a bathroom right there. Also if you need me, I'll be down the hallway okay?"

Y/n nodded turning towards Seokjin with a smile.

"Goodnight then Y/n." He smiled before leaving the room. Y/n headed towards the closet grabbing some clothes to change. She grabbed a set of clothes placing them on the bed. Y/n changes into the comfortable clothes placing her old clothes on a chair. She then walked towards the bed flopping down with a long sigh.

"Man that feels so much better. It's been so exhausting today." She breathed out running her fingers through her locks.

"What's exhausting? Being stubborn? Or perhaps being pretty?" A voice breath through her ear. Y/n closed her eyes not even bothering to open them, she already knew who it was.

"You've better not have seen me change Min Yoongi. Or I'll slap you so hard that you'll be in another century." She threatens before fluttering her eyes open meeting the emerald pair of eyes that stared back at her.

"Mmm no I didn't. But wouldn't that be something." He smirked as he was seated next to her laid body. She merely scoffed pushing his chest since he was leaning far too close to her.

"What the hell do you want Yoongi? Shouldn't you be with that clan of yours?" Y/n said sitting up from her position staring right into his emerald orbs. Oh how beautiful they were. Too bad they belong to a brat.

His ears flickered while his tail swished back and forth. His black locks waved slightly while his emerald orbs stared lazily into her very soul. His outfit a cozy black sweater and pants. If she wasn't mistaken he looked about ready to sleep.

"Mmm Yeah, but I wanted to pay you a visit-"

"And why is that? You don't love me, hell you don't care for me either. So Yoongi what's the purpose of you being here hmmm? If it's something completely useless then please leave. I've had such an exhausting day and would care for some sleep." Y/n said her eyes coldly stared into his lazy emerald eyes. His eyes flickered an emotion so fast she couldn't even tell what it was. A low chuckle erupted from him. His gaze went back to her burning with a desire that made her get shivers. She would be lying if the low chuckle of his didn't sound hot.

"Oh princess don't you want your memories back?" He whispered so softly it made her shiver again. Y/n shook her head trying to snap away from his gaze. There was no way she was going to get lost in them after what he's done.

"No why would I? Why would I want pain? You already caused me pain all because I couldn't remember you. Or perhaps it was because I left. Whatever the case was, you already hurt me, my heart already yearns for you so no way in hell I want more pain." She snared her eyes glaring at him. He leaned close towards her face, so close his breath was tickling her face. His breath smelled of mint, that cold like him. Yet she shivered as his eyes hazily stared in her orbs.

"Well I guess we disagree on that princess. I want you to remember me whether you like it or not." With that, he pulled back and did something Y/n wasn't even expecting.

His lips were locked with hers.

Edited: 1/17/22