12

C A L I F O R N I A11 ᴀᴍ

C A L I F O R N I A
11 ᴀᴍ

"Who is it—?" Jimin narrowed his eyes as he heard a knock on the door.

"Stop being lazy and get the door." Sora scoffed as she un packed the little amount of clothes she had.

Jimin loudly groaned before slipping off the edge of the bed. Sora jumped back at the loud bang and let out an irritated breath.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." She mumbled, stepping over him to reach the door.

To her surprise, Jungkook stood by Faye with a worried smile on his face. Sora tilted her head, not expecting them to visit anytime soon.

"I have to t—

Jimin quickly lifted his head as he heard his best friends voice. "No no no—you're supposed to be in there, having sex with her." He casually pointed to Faye.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he waited for Jimin to stop ranting. "Listen, I made a mistake okay."

"Yeah, we know." Jimin sarcastically snickered.

Sora gave Jimin a warning glare before giving Jungkook soft eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Well." Jungkook licked his lips as he scratched the back of his head. "I

"The whole party's here—!" Randy shouted after appearing out of no where. "So—" He winked at Jimin and Sora. "Are you guys ready to mingle?"

"Yeah." Jimin pursed his lips as he rested his elbow on Randy's shoulder. "While the two problematic love bird are doing their counseling shit, could you maybe send us up a few drinks?"

The man broke down into tears, laughing as he left Jimin and Sora feeling confused as hell. "H-He's funny." Randy slapped harshly Jimin's shoulder, before receiving an unamused glare.

"Jungkook, this trip is for you and Faye—" Sora lowered her brows. "Right?"

"Well, I mean." Jungkook gave a guilty smile as he shrugged his shoulders. "It was supposed to be."

"Supposed to be—?" Jimin repeated his words as his mouth hung open.

"Jungkook fucked up and took us to a counseling program, where every person has to do some kind of couple therapy activity as long as they want to enjoy the resort." Faye explained, all in one breath.

"Way to go Jungcock." Jimin played the blame game as he threw his arms up.

"Hey, it's not his fault." Sora stepped in to defend him. "He didn't know this would happen?"