Fansign

May 11th

3:30 PM

Min:

How is your day so far?

Currently about to do an open fansign

Min:

Really, then why did you reply?

I could never ignore you

Min:

:)

Anyways get back to your fans I don't want to take away their time.

Bye Min!! I'll talk to you later. :))

Seen 3:45 PM

Ever since their debut the group became well acquainted with fan signs, but for Jinook it still baffled him that people would actually spend money just to spend a few minutes with him and his close friends, and sometimes they even brought presents for them, like early on in the fansign a fan had gifted him a white cat plushie that reminded them of his own cat. Though it still blew his mind that this was his actual life he still was able to remain respectful and thank all of the fans that took time out of their day just to spend it with them.

"How you doing over there Loverboy," Dal questioned Jinook as he signed another page and smiled at a fan.

"Jeez, Dal, when are you going to give up on that nickname," Jinook sighed after he thanked the girl in front of him before sending her off back to her seat since he sat at the end of the table.

"Once you prove that you aren't a sap at heart, "Dal laughed, but was cut short when Jinook slapped him on his shoulder.

"You're being such a pain today, what'd I do to deserve this" Jinook asked and glanced at Dal before greeting the fan that had filled in before him.

"Ah I'm sorry leader Hyung," he laughed, "I'll make sure to be a good boy from now on."

Sparing Dal one final glance and a quick chuckle he quickly returned to the fan in front of him, "I'm sorry about that, would you like me to sign this for you?"

"Yes please Steel-Oppa," the girl blushed.

"Can I have your name?"

"Aw yes, it's Eun."

Looking down at was he was signing he recognized a post-it note of the paper, and that it read, are you seeing anyone? Smiling awkwardly Jinook quickly supplied, "Ah no I'm not dating anyone if that's what you were questioning."

"Oh that's good, I was worried," she said quietly, avoiding making eye contact.

"Oh really, why were you worried," Jinook asked wryly.

"I was scared you were leaving me for someone else, that you found another girl, someone better than me," she then met his eyes and smiled, "but now I know that you aren't, your so faithful, I don't know why I ever doubted you."

"Oh," he mumbled out and shot a worried look to a guard, who then gave him a sharp nod and started to move towards his side, "it seems that it's time to switch, thank you for supporting us."

"No," she protested, "I don't want to leave you."

"Aw I'm sorry, but there are other people waiting," Jinook replied worriedly.

"But you're mine Steel-Oppa," she was then moved by the guard that was alerted, "remember that Oppa! You're mine!"

As she was escorted from the room another fan shyly took her place, "I'm sorry about what just happened."