Chapter - 3

He's not perfect or nor you. No one can be perfect. He'll make mistakes being a human being but accept the way he's because no guy in this world is perfect but there's always someone who's perfect for you.

-TR

Piyali's POV

"Aahh" hissed. I open my eyes and looking at my surroundings.

Where I'm?

I look everywhere...the richness is screaming from the room. A king sized bed where I'm, a big dressing table, a balcony near, sofa...how I land here?

I tried to remember then gasped...omg it's not that plane room anymore..I run towards the window and looking at outside in awe. Its like a dream palace. I can see a fountain and garden but... guards? With guns?

It's not good to be here. I look at myself and more my eyes get wide... it's not the clothes I wear. A short and crop top, a night dress? Who changed me? Who put me in to bed?

Suddenly there's a knock. The door open and a maid? Comes there. She's looking her late thirties.

"Ma'am there's your breakfast" I look the trolley where food are present!

"Where I'm?"I asked seeing the women are going.

"I'm not here to answer you anything. Please go fresh and eat food ma'am. Sir will be coming soon and if he saw you still didn't ready, he'll be angry" I frown but before I could answer who's this sir? Or anything she left.

If someone is coming I really should changed. I don't want to see someone when I'm this clothes...shit!! I forget to ask who changed me?

I look everywhere and found a room another but it's a big cupboard to my surprise. I walked inside and looking all the clothes here. Everything asked anyone is here. Must be someone very Rich and that means very dangerous also.

But all are extremely modern clothes...I would prefer something simple. After seeing I choose a jeans and top.

The bathroom is another land....I get ready fast then coming out. I look at the food. Should I eat? But I don't know here anything and is it safe? But I'm hungry!

After thinking a lot I decided just to have water. I look the food was really tasty but I don't want. I just want to go home. Whoever the sir is..I will pled him to leave me.

I tried to open the door but it's locked from outside...Am I a Prisoner?

I sit near window and looking at outside through maybe somehow I should run but it's too high.

Soon the door open and I froze. There comes a Man in Black. In black suite he's looking like a Greek god. His clean black hair is looking like just coming after shower, his eyes are dark, compelling...the black orbs are shown so much deep that anyone can get lost. His perfect nose and lips..a sharp jaw.....A perfect devil coming from hell.

Coming out his la la handsome land I noticed he's not just looking at me. His eyes roaming on me... suddenly I feel conscious..why he's looking at me like this?

His eyes really had something that made my every fiber tense...what's happening? C'mon Piyali asked who's he? Maybe Sir! Said him to leave me. But who got my tongue? Why my voice lost sudden?

"Ready huh?" He said then suddenly every daze which created left. His smirk making me feel little suddenly and his eyes are making me uncomfortable which are continuously roaming my body...a emotionless eyes.

"Why the food didn't finished?" Suddenly his voice are showing anger. I gulp still don't know how to talk? Suddenly I was between him and wall. I was froze when he comes near me, he's really tall unlike me. His smell are so sensual...like fresh vanilla, sandalwood.

"I-i want to g-o. Please l-et m-e go to my ho-me" I stammered but I know he heard. Suddenly he laughed which is like sarcastic... suddenly I feel Angry...I didn't say anything joke!

He hold my arm tightly and pulled me closer. Her face is so close to me.

"Listen Little girl forget your home because now it's your home and I'm your owner so better listen everything my command. I don't like repeating myself" his voice is slow but the threatening are clear... something in his voice send chillis in my spine...owner? Like seriously?

"I'm not your slave not you're owner. I'm a human not a thing Mr." I said pushing him. He looks so much angry to the push. His eyes are blazing fire.

"You" he hold my both hand and pinned me.

"How dare you to pushed me? How dare you to answer back me? You're nothing but a worthless piece which I brought from 2 million. You can't never imagined that much money. You should be lucky that till now you're not in bed screaming...I thought to give you time but you're not worth of that also." I was so shock the way he's saying or say yelling me. My eyes filled with tear hearing those words.

He comes more close and I was trying to remove his hands and backing in wall to create a little distance but he comes more close, suddenly his phone rings.

"I'll be back tonight and I don't want your any drama. Do you understand?" His looks are scaring me that I nods. He smirk and sensually roam a hand on my arm then left.

Tears fall more when realization hit me. I was sold and he brought me. He's not any saint but a devil..a beast he's who's hiding behind handsome face. No any more handsome. His statement is clear what he's gonna do! I have to run from here. I can't be here more long.

I'll be back tonight

I've to run before tonight. I run towards door but again locked. Window? But the height? Piyali it's still day and now anyone can catch you. You should be waiting till Night comes.

Now no more God pray.... I've to be stand for myself here otherwise I'll be his toy soon. I'll run today for sure.
___________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️