h

"Ya! Kim Sun Mi! Are you oka-- YA!"

"Hoseok? You didn't take a break? You need to eat or you—HYUNG!''

Later that day in the same hospital, in the same room gathered Hoseok's friends and the patient Sun Mi. Although rest assured by their assigned doctors that it's due to lack of sleep, eat and over stressed that they were on the same situation they couldn't stayed still.

"Jimin who were you with? You weren't sure if hoseok took his lunch right?" Min Ju asked out of curiosity since she couldn't take the heavy and unusually quiet atmosphere between her and her friends.

"Ah, Park Jimin called me earlier and asked if we could catch up. I left for an hour I thought hoseok would eat at least but he didn't, if only I knew I could've stayed with him.." he couldn't continue what he was saying as yoongi gave him an assuring squeeze on his shoulders.

Everyone knows how nice Jimin is, that he would blame himself even if it's no one's fault and no one should be blamed.

Namjoon also gave him a pat on his back, "It's not your fault Jimin and you mean Park Jimin? That Park Jimin?" he gave him a teasing smile followed by the rest. Knowing their friend Jimin, had a lunch with his ex-girlfriend coincidentally was also named Park Jimin. "Who would've thought you two would meet up again after 3? Or 4? Years." Says shin ri who just smiles at jimin fondly.

"Are you back together? Lover boy?" little did they know that they disturbed Hoseok's slumber and was already smiling after hearing their eyyyy's and hoots.

"YA JUNG HOSEOK!" the heaviness on their hearts disappeared after hearing hoseok's voice and seeing him trying to get up, if it weren't for the unfamiliar voice that they heard, hoseok definitely would get quite a fit of nags and sermons.

All of them snapped their heads to the other side of the room that contains another bed with another patient.

"Oh my god, what happened?"