Ch 31 | Sweet words

EDITED

*** A small warning, this chapter might be a little plain for some of you and I apologize for that.
I'm sad, with this chapter ;((

I just wanted to develop Mirae's uncontrolled feelings. I'm sorry if it does not sound dramatic or has no actions ***

Ch 31 | Sweet words

You and I Forever and ever                          —Unknown

You and I
Forever and ever
Unknown

Mirae |

Life is full of surprising things, happy things, sad things, confusing things. Miracle based things at why —so suddenly am I in the spot light with Jungkook.

He held my hands tightly, not caring that people were watching us. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't even speak. I was pressured under everyone's stares, every person passing by.

Maybe thinking why is, Jeon Jungkook, son of a multi-millionaire leading a billion worth company —holding hands with a stranger, a low class, unknown girl.

Jungkook would look back from time to time with a plain expression. He didn't care about the stares, rather he was fixated at what he now blindly wrapped around his fingers with.

He was feeling King today. After he shot through an arrow at his prey, he proudly walked like he wiped out an army.

He didn't care about the sins the woman held behind their eyes, the unholy pleasure they secretly crave; in which God forbid for it is a sin.

He didn't care about the non-judged young girls, wearing the tightest clothes —squealing with their friends while fantasizing about him.

But... They kept their distance, not even daring to speak nor look at him in the eyes. It was the cold, monstrous vibe he gave.

The list of the infamous calls in Seoul has made an empty barrier between the people and him.

He loved it, he hates it. That he is crushing that bit of the wall for the burns of his wrenching heart.

He commanded through his earpiece and spoke almost with an inaudible, rough voice,
"shut down the mall, close down Section A and E, open back in 3 hours"

"Section A and E will be closed for today due to emergency encounters, please make your way out. Thank you" the telecom spoke clear and loud.