🐻 - 13 - 💛

💛 It not to late 💛

Donghoen found his best friend outside his house crying under the rain. Yes, she's in the rain. Donghoen quickly grap umbrella and run out. Y/N was soaking wet and her eyes was red.

"Why!? Why he cheated on me" Y/N scream and crying. Donghoen wrapped a towel around her and carried her in bridesmaid way and headed back inside.

Donghoen get Y/N spare clothes that she left here. Y/N sat at the sofa and looking very tired. "You should change to dry clothes. Don't get sick" Donghoen said to her with a very worried voice. Yes, he was scared that she gonna do something stupid just for that man.

He don't derseved her. Y/N slowly pick herself up and walked toward the bathroom. After took a shower. Y/N decided to broke up with the man that cheated on her, Felix. (i dont know why i bring straykidz here but ok :))

Y/N decided that meet face to face with Felix is easier then text through phone. Y/N walking out of the bathroom and seeing Dongheon cooked porridge for her.

Y/N sat down and wait for Donghoen. She liked him but she never confess because she scared that their friendship will be ruin. Until she meet Felix, everything change between 2 of them.

She stop hang out with Donghoen just to follow her popular guy. She don't text him about what happen. She stop doing what they have done before. Until today, she regret it. She still have feeling for Donghoen. This is one of the reason she wan to aviod him so badly.

She can't. Not today, Y/N gonna face it. Donghoen snapped her out of her land. "You should eat this." Donghoen said and handed her the hot porridge bowl.

Donghoen sat next to her. Open theirs favorite show and watch it together. He began to ask her question about what she did in this few months. Y/N just answer to him and focus on the show more then listened to Donghoen.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

"Hey, I need to talk to you" Y/N began with hesitation but she still have confident to faced  it.

"Yeh" Donghoen replied as he walked toward her. 

"I like you, ok. Like not as a friend. I have a feeling for you when we started to become closer. When i realise it, I'm already with Felix and I'm regret it very much." Y/N said without hesitation.

" Yeah, i know that you have feeling for me for years. But i don't think it too late to say it. I like you too" Donghoen said in a happy tone which change the amosphere inside.

"I don't think it late for two of us." She said as she walk toward him and give him hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story original based on a song but my brain can only thibk of this much :((

Recommend listen to She's In The Rain by The Rose. Plus stan mai boys :v

Im so sad that Haekyeon gonna enlist soon. Like right before their anniversary and my 1st anniversary with them :((

Hope u enjoy. Plus read my other book (Vixx chatroom). I update quite slow :((