Ch-2

"My home",jungkook stated

Flashbacks and bad memories immediately consumed taehyung, he was like having a deja vu of the same situation that led to his destruction, he couldn't help but feel those black hole eyes staring at him again.

"No way!! I want to go back home, please Jungkook open the door, please, let me go", Taehyung begged while clutching his bag tightly.

"Chill I am not going to do anything, I am just gonna grab my wallet from home and go for a date with you", Jungkook said

Date with me?
Look at you Jungkook, playing the same old tricks, let me teach you real ones.

"B-but I d-on't want to go"

"Why? What's the problem with that?",Jungkook raised his brows.

"Jungkook please, umm can u stop right there, I have something to do", Taehyung said.

"Ok but why are u sweating, did I do something wrong, or di-"

JUST OPEN THE DAMN FUCKING DOOR .... Taehyung growled as he couldn't take it in anymore.

The same acting, the same tricks, the same players and the same blood, indeed became too toxic for Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't dare to say anything but opened the door for him.

Taehyung P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could, I just didn't want to remember him.The one that made my life a hell, the one who made me like this, the one who is responsible for my parent's death.

I ran back to my apartment and locked the door.I went to the bedroom and flopped on my bed.

Just remember junghyun,I am gonna snatch the most beloved thing of yours.