t e n

Jιнοοи'ѕ ρнοиє ϐυzzє∂ by the back pocket of his pants, reaching back and taking the device into hand and turned it on.

tall tree
5:47 p.m.

Hyuuuuuung!

Wher r u????

The corner of Jihoon's lips quirked up, typing down his reply.

guess where, gyu

I think in...

THE STUDIO!

wrong~

Hyuuuuung!!!

Where r u???

Really???

in the convenience
store buying whatever

Buy me chips!!

U know what I want

; )))

i'm just joking.

i'm in my usual place.

idiot.

; (((

Minghao says
u better hurry up!!

Or no food!! 😈😈

The two devils r me
and Minghao

but i'm more
evil though??

💀👹💀

the two skeletons r
the two of u, youngsters.

The emoji by the middle
suits u well, hyung

wait till i get home

u'll taste the flavor
of my delicious guitar

BYE!!

GET HOME SAFE ❤

Jihoon chuckled and closed the app, taking his white earphones out and plugging it into his phone, playing a song and slid the device back into the front pocket.

He started humming along the song as he started packing up. He took his pens and placed them neatly in his pencil case and zipping it close, tossing it carelessly into his open bag.

He gathered up the scattered paper and folded them in half and tucked it between the pages of his History book (where he had a homework) and slid the textbook at the very back of his bag.

He took his bottled water and drank down the content before wiping his mouth and throwing the bottle into the small trashcan by the corner of the room, walking back for his bag and zipped it close.

He slung it over his shoulder and looked at the clock just above the door.

5:53 p.m.

It's getting late. He took the other strap of his backpack and pulled it over his arm until two straps were over his shoulders.