TWELVE - HIGHWAY TO HELL

★彡 TWELVE 彡★

★彡 TWELVE 彡★

ELIJAH WAS NERVOUS. Scratch that, he was intensely terrified that everything put him on the edge. He breathed out a loud sigh, trying to calm his racing heartbeat down with no success.

It has been a month since he left London and his nth time to perform in America but that doesn't mean the jitters have left him completely. Unquestionably, the other concerts he accomplished went triumphant, if you asked him. He earned more American fans day by day and his songs slowly but surely creeped back on the chart, it was unimaginable but he was going to eat it up as long as he can.

However, the plaguing thought he was thinking hasn't stopped slithering its way through his whole body since he left London. He can't deny that he's been missing Freddie, and that he's been thinking of all the ways he can come back just to spend time with the man everyday and kiss him like he was dying.

Sure, he spent every night after performing calling Freddie and talking to him for hours. Yet it just wasn't enough, he wanted to be able to hug and kiss Freddie in person and not just hearing his beautiful voice.

There was a niggling feeling on the back of his mind that kept on fussing, especially when Freddie started talking about Paul more than usual. With John Reid accompanying him to America since he manages Elijah as well and Queen taking a little break, Paul Prenter stayed in London and Freddie was left in his own devices, it won't take a hard time for anyone to piece the two together.

He knew the male hated him with a passion and he has seen the lustful stares Paul sent Freddie when he think no one was looking. But Elijah has seen it all and the fact that Paul probably clung onto Freddie like a leech now that he's gone— and will probably be away for a year left Elijah in such a mess that he broke down in his hotel room once.

He didn't fancy anything to happen to Freddie, and if he could do anything in his power to keep Paul the Villain away from his boyfriend as much as he can, he would. But he was away, and he had no control over Freddie and who he spend his time with despite the fact that Elijah wants to. Even if they were lovers he wouldn't demand such a thing from Freddie. It would make him overly possessive and it would just cause a fight between them, which he didn't want.

Remembering that he secretly asked Deaky to look after Freddie made him felt a bit of relief, although it made him feel guilty because John has his own wife and children to look after to and he was basically imploring the man to babysit the love of his life.

His hands unconsciously shook as he kept on thinking about Freddie and Paul that he didn't notice the roadie approaching him, "Mr. Phoenix?"

Elijah jolted out of his thoughts and noticed a short-haired male skittishly call him. "I'm sorry, I was just in my head. What is it?"