26. ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ́

[Y/n] awoke when the sunlight seeped through the curtains and rested on her face. Yawning, she stretched and the removed her hair from her face.

Then, the previous memories came rushing to her mind causing her half-lidded eyes to snap open.

Remembering being kidnapped, she looked around at her surroundings to find it unfamiliar. Slightly panicking, she heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Whe-where in the fucking Universe am I?!" [Y/n] exclaimed quietly.

Gulping, she placed her feet on the cold floor, unaware of the silver eyes watching her from the corner.

Getting up, she noticed shackles wrapped around her ankles.

"I don't know how Tadashi has been taming you. Curse words are your first thing in the morning?" A calm deep seductive voice voiced out.

[Y/n] quickly turned towards the man, (e/c) eyes narrowing as they glinted with anger.

He simply licked his lips as his eyes trailed over her body and then, back to her sneering face

"You-! How could you kill your own best friend, Accius?!"

The man, known as Accius Jaiden, emerged from the corner and spoke, grinning, "What best friend? I merely used him!"

[Y/n] arched her left eyebrow skeptically, "Uh, for what?"

Accius sighed in response before shaking his head. "Long story short, I knew two psychopaths were after you, so I backed away for the moment. Letting them do the killing and stuff. Until recently, Alex's death proved Tadashi was the only one surviving!

I've been waiting too long to have you in my arms,[Y/n]! And look! With Tadashi gone, we are together at last!" Accius took in a breath, before chuckling. He looked at her with lust and excitement in his eyes. He stalked closer to [Y/n].

"Tadashi may have fucked you twice, but I still get to be the third one. Third ones the char-"

A loud smack resonated through the room as Accius' head turned sideways. [Y/n] gritted her teeth as she retreated her hands back to her sides, looking at him with hatred.

"YOU SICK BASTARD! TADASHI IS MY HUSBAND! HOW COULD YOU?!" [Y/n] yelled, retracting her hand with tears forming in her eyes. But she was not gonna let them fall.

"Correction. He was."

Gasping, [Y/n] shakily swung a punch at him. Accius stepped aside, dodging the hit, and swiftly swung his right leg at [Y/n]'s legs, causing her to stumble and fall face first to the ground.

[Y/n] grumbled as she tried to get up, but Accius firmly placed his left foot on her back, pushing her down almost crushing her back.

"You do know what I'm doing is for your own good." Accius sneered as he looked down at [Y/n].

"NO! THIS IS INSA-argh!"

He cut off [Y/n] by grabbing a fistful of her [h/c] hair and harshly pulling it.

"Tadashi had not been training you well. You are supposed to be obedient, but you are being a bitch!" Accius spat harshly, his white locks swaying from the slight breeze coming through the window.

'Oh God! Imma whoop this motherfucker's ass when I'll take dominance!'

[Y/n] struggled as Accius pulled her up by her hair and threw her on the bed. He quickly hovered over her, caging her in.

"You fucking shit!" [Y/n] continued to struggle and squirm beneath him.

Narrowing his eyes, he straddled her waist while pinning her hands above her. "Such dirty words~" He said. Getting an idea, Accius snickered before smirking at her. "Here, let me wash your mouth with mine."

"Yo-mph!" [Y/n] did a mistake by opening her mouth.

Seeing the opportunity, Accius kissed her roughly and pushed his tongue inside. Moaning a bit, he moved his wet warm muscle around, claiming every spot he could get. While his left hand held her hands, his right hand roamed around her body.

He fondled [Y/n]'s left breast while kissing her. His tongue almost touched her back throat, this scared her.

Gathering all her courage, she bit down on his tongue.

Accius pulled back, lightly yelping in pain, slapping [Y/n] across the face in the process.

The stinging feeling caused a lone tear to slid down her left cheek.

Accius' white hair shadowed his silver eyes, giving them a more vibrant glow. He smirked sadistically before leaning down on [Y/n]'s face, harshly gripping her chin and forcing her to look at him.

"Now you have done it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your votes and views! I hope you enjoyed my shitty writing, and yeah, I might still be editing some of the chapters.