I'll make you my bitch

Shit went to hell. Laito has found out he slept in the same bed with Kanato and came looking for him. During his afternoon nap, Hianta was woken up by an angry Laito. He sat up.

"what's up?"

"You always give that bastard more time than me, Ma drogue." Laito whined. Hinata sighed.

"Laito, come here." Hinata pats a place next to him on his bed. Laito smirks and sits on his lap instead. His knees on either side of Hinata. He licked his neck.

"You taste good." Laito moaned. Hinata closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath.

"Better know what your getting yourself into, kitten." Hinata said gruffly. Laito's eyes widened when he felt a firm grip on his butt. A shiver of anticipation rocked his body.

"Please." He gasped out.

****
Hinata moans as he slides his throbbing cock into Laito's tight hole. He sits on his lap, wiggling, teasing Hinata. Hinata gives him a half-hearted glare, the other half of Hinata was consumed in the pleasure of being inside the man he loved. Hinata grip Laito's hips, a bit too tightly making him gasp. His sweet mouth opens delectably, his green eyes cloudy with unrestrained desire. His tongue darts out, licking his lower lip. His sharp fangs gleam in their moonlit room. He pressed his hands against Hinata's naked chest, nails digging into his soft flesh, enough to make it bleed. Laito bent down, licking off the blood. Pushing off Hinata, he slid his cock out of him. Hinata made small protests, against the absence of his tight hole. A small smirk appears on his face, taunting.

"What's wrong, Hina? It sounds like you want something." He slid down a bit, his tight hole swallowing his cock, but came right back up before Hinata could fully enjoy the feeling. Hinata growls, He wanted him now. Some nights he allowed Hinata to take him fully with no protest but tonight he wished to tease his mate. To make him lose control so Hinata would take him roughly. The thought of it made him hotter, his need for Laito reaching greater heights. Hinata grabs onto his ass, kneading it and making Laito give out a small whine.

"I want to fuck you, Lai. Leave my mark on your body so everyone knows who you belong to." Hinata push him down on his cock, ever so slowly. Now it was Hinata teasing him,giving a little but not enough to fully satisfy him.

"Everyone knows who I belong to. We have each other's soul marks." He points to his mark on his hip.

"It's not enough. I want more, your my addiction, my drug. I want to consume every part of you. Taint you with my desire and hear you scream my name when you come." Hinata growls. Laito was panting at the images that came to mind at your words.

"Please Hina. Fuck me." Hinata guided him down further, sinking deeper into him. His eyes squeezed shut, his legs shook slightly as he started to ride Hinata. He rolls his hips, enjoying his hard length inside of him. Their moans mingle together, the smell of sex permeated in the air, enveloping each other in their scents. Moving his hands up, Hinata grips his red locks, pushing him down to capture his lips in a rough kiss. Deep and probing, unapologetically wanting. There was build after build up, no longer were they attached to their mortal bodies, Hinata could feel Laito's mind and they joined together again. They were one in mind and body. When they came for the fourth time that night, they dropped in exhaustion. Laito lay curled up against Hinata, his back to Hinata. Hinata had one arm around his waist, Hinata whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Laito mumbles incoherently, clear exhaustion in his voice.

"Sleep, Lai." Hinata whispers, laying a kiss to his neck.

" 'Night." He mumbles, he's asleep a moment later. Soon after, Hinata joins him.

I'm back bitches and better than ever! I've been holding onto this lemon for the longest time and waited for the perfect moment to include it in this story. Something to savor cuz the next chapter is gonna be angsty relationship drama ✌️