Wolf

"Jungkook!" The blonde boys voice startled the boy who's name was Jungkook

"Jungkook!" The blonde boys voice startled the boy who's name was Jungkook. He looked behind him before playing with the fridges of his waistcoat.

"Y-Yes H-Hyung?" He squeaked out knowing he was in trouble. He knew how overprotective his hyung was over him. At times it was reassuring while other times it was plain annoying. But the pink bunny had no right to argue with the boy who feed him and took him in since his parents died.

"She's a stranger Jungkook! For all we know she could hurt us!" The blonde boy yelled. Y/n looked at them both still tears present in her eyes. She quickly wiped them away walking towards the blonde boy, having enough of his nonsense. This boy was strongly protective of this boy, which the girl couldn't really blame for he was so small and so cute.

"Look! I already said I'm not gonna hurt you! I really mean no harm! I just wanted to play with him!" Y/n yelled right at the boy, before huffing away towards Jungkook. Her lips slowly curved to a smile as her features softened. She was going to speak as sweetly and softly as possible for the shy boy.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, can I call you Kookie?" She asked with a soft smile. Jungkook's big doe eyes looked at her in wonderment not only did she stand up against his Hyung but even had the nerve to follow him down here. He occasionally does run into people and they usually do follow him, but once he finds a portal towards home they give up.

"Y-Yes that's o-okay N-Noona." His voice came out tiny making Y/n giggle ruffling his brown locks.

"Alright Kookie, is he your brother?" She asked pointing towards the blonde boy who was crossing his arms averting his gaze towards elsewhere. He looked quite adorable if she had to admit, the way his cheeks were puffed with air giving him a pouty look.

Jungkook nodded as his eyes lit up with happiness. He was more than happy to talk about his amazing Hyung. Especially when he was the one who raised him, took him in when he had nothing.

"Yes! That's my Hyung! He's really nice but just right now he wants to make sure your safe and not dangerous." Jungkook said but a sweet bunny smile came among his lips making his cheeks chubbier.

"Well can you do me a favor Kookie? Can you tell him I'm not dangerous and I just wanted to play with you?"

Jungkook nodded slowly and shyly walking towards the blonde boy who was still pouting.

"Namjoon Hyung-" He started pulling onto his sleeve. The blonde boy turned his head towards the pink bunny.

"-Noona won't hurt usI trust her. Can't you Hyung? I don't think she bad at all." Jungkook said, his big ocean doe eyes looked at him, pleading to give her a chance. Namjoon sighed giving up with just the look of Jungkook's big doe eyes.

How can someone say no to an adorable boy like him?

"Fine."

His eyes immediately lit up as he hugged his Hyung tightly, his tiny arms wrapped around him.

"Thank you Hyung!" He smiled before running back towards Y/n. Y/n giggled at his excitement as if he was a little kid.

"How old are you Kookie?" Y/n asked with a cheery smile. Jungkook smiles wide as he hold out his fingers.

"I'm four! Hyung here is 8! How old are you?" Jungkook asked bouncing up and down. She giggled again now figuring out why he was so tiny. So tiny and adorable if she may add.

"I'm 10. Your really cute for a four year old. Here can I carry you?" She asked holding her arms out.

Jungkook stopped bouncing looking up at Namjoon for permission. Namjoon sighed nodding his head towards him though a making sure to watch Y/n.

Jungkook without further a do jumped right into her welcoming arms. She giggled as she nearly fell over.

"Hyung! Let's go to Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook smiled his small arms wrapped around Y/n's neck.

"Sure. Come on then Y/n right?" Finally the wolf boy spoke. Y/n nodded using her free hand to extend it out.

"Y/n. And your name is?"

"Namjoon. Your older than me. Should I address you as Noona then?" He asked as both kids started walking towards a direction, leaving her hand unshake. She looked down at her before awkwardly putting it away. Y/n shook her head giving him a sweet smile.

"You could but I think 2 year difference isn't that much. Call me whatever."

"Well then I'll just call you, Y/n. And I do apologize for my attitude earlier it's just-" His gaze landed on Jungkook who miraculously fell asleep in the girls arms.

"I raised Jungkook on my own. He lost his parents two years agohe was only a kid. I mean I am too but I just don't want anything bad happen to him okay? Can I trust you with that Y/n?" He asked stopping in his tracks. Y/n stopped as well turning her head towards his direction, with a sleeping Jungkook in her arms.

"Of course. I've never had a younger sibling before but I'll treat him just like one! I promise! Here pinky promise!" She stated, taking her pinky out towards him. Namjoon gave her a wary look as he looked at her hands.

"What do you want me to do with that?" He questioned utterly confused at her actions. Y/n giggled using her free hand to show him.

"Look take out your pinky andlock yours with mine! That's it!" She smiled showing him their lock pinkies. Namjoon looked at their lock pinkies then towards her.

"And this is called?"

"Pinky promise! It means it can't never be broken!" She explained before unlocking their pinkies with a huge smile. Namjoon once again look at his pinky as Y/n started walking again. Slowly pink spread among his round cheeks. He's never for 8 years of his life, touched a girl. His mother died when he was a baby so he never felt another touch of a girl since then. Come to think of it, this was his first time talking to one too.

"Joonie?" He stopped out his trance of thoughts looking at Y/n.

"Joonie? I mean what is it?" He asked sheepishly rubbing behind his neck. She giggled at his cuteness before replying.

"Where we're going?" She asked turning her head to face the road upon her. Namjoon stared at her before looking away with a slight blush.

"We're gonna see Yoongi Hyung. I'm sure you'll like him."

But he never meant it as more than a friend.

Edited: 1/17/22