17

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung! Get back here right now!"

Currently at this time, I was running away from Jin after he gave me a bath. Butt naked. No other members were home so I was okay to be little.

"No! me watch spunjbob!" I shouted back, running in the hallway into Jeongguk's room. No reason why, it was just the closest room. I quickly launched myself into his wardrobe and hid as quietly as possible.

"Tae you can watch Spongebob after we get you dressed!" I heard Jin yell in the hallway.

Jin eventually came into Jeongguk's room and I couldn't help but stifle a small giggle, quickly slapping my hand over my mouth to shut myself up.

"Oh God, I do wonder where Taehyung is. He's probably not in here, especially not in the wardrobe." Jin said sarcastically as he 'walked' out the room.

Yes! I have escaped!

I cautiously stepped out the closet and made my way to the bedroom door.

"Gotcha!"

"Nooo!" I started to cry as I felt arms wrap around my waist, lifting me up. I instantly threw a fit and hit Jin's broad shoulders, my legs flailing around.

"Taehyung you stop that right now or I will punish you!" Jin threatened as we made our way to my room.

This obviously did not stop me and I continued to violently throw a fit, kicking and punching whilst still crying, (more like screaming) not giving Jin a break.

We eventually reached my room and my cries had calmed down, just not my kicks. I could tell Jin was getting frustrated as he sat me on the bed, I instantly got up and ran for the door, only to find it locked. I turned around to see Jin staring at me with a disappointed look, clothes in hand.

"Taehyung. I swear to God if you do not sit back down on your bed right now, you will be getting spanked. Now come here!" Jin sternly, yet calmly, said.

I put my head down in shame and stumbled towards my bed, not wanting to get spanked. I sat quietly on my bed and let Jin change me into my normal clothes. This was a problem as I was little and didn't want to wear my 'big boy clothes'. I instantly start to wiggle and whine, not liking the feeling of skinny jeans on my legs or a large sweater on my arms.

"I know Tae-Tae, you could've worn one of your comfy onesies if you hadn't kept running around. It sucks but you have to wear these clothes as the members will be back soon. Can you be a big boy for me now Tae?"

I wanted to disagree but I knew I had to so I slowly nodded, getting a sweet smile in return from Jin. It took me a while to return to my 'adult' headspace but I did it. I got up from my bed and followed Jin downstairs in the kitchen.

"Hyung, when will everyone be back? I miss Jeonggukie." I asked whilst leaning against the island in our kitchen.

Jeongguk and I were getting along again, it wasn't awkward anymore and we always have fun like we did before the incident. I know for a fact that I'm happier this way but there is still a place in my mind that keeps telling me that Jeongguk should know my secret, if he doesn't already know. (He does Taehyung, trust me.)

"I know you do Taehyung but Jeongguk needs to practice alot as he missed all the concerts and barely knows the choreography to the songs. They said they'll be back around 4 though." Jin said, starting to place ingredients on the counter, getting ready to cook dinner for everyone. I quickly looked at the clock on the wall.

3:52 PM

I unconsciously started to smile at the thought that Jeongguk will be back soon, I haven't really spoken to anyone that much apart from Jin-hyung and Jeongguk.

A couple minutes later, I found myself chopping onions. The flat side on the chopping board, and I was holding the knife correctly. Unlike someone in our group, I know how to chop onions.

I was so intrigued in the chopping of onions that I didn't even hear the door open.

"Taehyung-ah!"

I jumped upon hearing the voice, but instantly recognised the sound. I dropped my knife on the counter and turned around too quickly, causing a head rush. I ignored that as I ran up to Jeongguk and crushed him in my hug.

"Jeonggukie!" I giggled as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso.

"How was your day Taehyung-ah?"