𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

꧁ 𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ꧂

AN: Since you guys wanted another part like this imma do it :)       1 month later ( after the breakup )

1 month later ( after the breakup )

After Jay and I broke up, I've been really sick. Lately, I have been throwing up a lot lately at first I had thought it was just the stomach flu or something but after a while, I started realizing that my period hadn't arrived.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test out the box, I was really nervous but I quickly peed into the stick and then waited the amount of time it said, and after 10 minutes I looked at the stick showing two lines.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered to myself.

2 years later...

"Jayden get over here now! " I yelled chasing my two-year-old.

"Noooo," he shouted once I caught him.

"You need to stop running around the house naked, we're going to the store today and if your good you will get a toy," I said tickling Jayden.

"Yayyyy," he clapped his hands.

After Jay left I found I was pregnant, I called Jay so many times but not once did he answer so I made the choice to raise my son on my own.

Jayden

                             At the Mall :

At the Mall :

"Jayden if you don't listen you're not going to get a toy," I kneeled down to face him which he responded by nodding his head.

When I walked into a store I started looking around at the clothes while Jayden held my hand.

"Aye isn't that y/n? " which I soon recognized was Cordae's voice.

"Where?" which I know knew it was Jay. I grabbed Jayden's hand and tried to hide behind a clothes rack.

"Aye wassup y/n," Cordae said smiling at me.

"Umm hey Cordae," I mumbled as I hid Jayden.

"Mommy," Jayden laughed coming out behind the clothes rack, at the moment Jay had walked right up to us.

"So yo ass was talking about me getting bitches but you over here with a kid," Jay said laughing, Cordae looked at Jayden for a few seconds and then looked at Jay.

"Are you stupid, this kid looks just like you?" he asked, Jay, looked down at Jayden before he turned to look up at me.

"This is my kid isn't it y/n?" he inquired.

"Yeah, it is." I confessed.

"You barely got that?" Cordae laughed.

"What's his name?" Jay asked standing up.

"Um, Jayden," I said which caused Jayden to look up at me.

"Mommy no," Jayden laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me? " he askes I could tell he was getting really aggravated.

"Because your stupid ass wouldn't answer any calls. I tried, so don't think I didn't want you in his life " I explained.

"It's kind of fucked up that you didn't try harder. If you really wanted me in his life you would've gone to my house or do something like that " his tone getting louder.

"How the hell was I supposed to know where you lived? You were probably ignoring my calls so shut the fuck up " I yelled, now people were starting to stare.

"You know what fuck you, but know damn well imma be in his life, " he exclaimed before walking out the store with Cordae.

"Let's go Jayden," I said before running out of the store.

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys liked this part 💓🤪